divide by 2 months can take it as the 20k getting 0.5% right?
Lol. The alternative account will still fetch some interest ah so average out higher than 0.5%.

divide by 2 months can take it as the 20k getting 0.5% right?
Recently some bank called me to ask why i suddenly transfer so much money.. Lol..
hi everyone,
assuming I have more than 60k in my account, e.g. 80k.
I want to maximize the interest bonus on incremental balance (difference between current and previous month) for ocbc 360 account.
can I deposit 60k in this month (month 1),
then deposit 20k to earn the incremental bonus the following month (month 2),
then take out 20k, and leave 60k in month 3,
deposit 20k to earn the incremental bonus in month 4,
rinse and repeat.
in this way, can I earn the incremental bonus on alternate months?
How much u transfer then bank ask u?
HI OCBC, how will my salary bonus interest be calculated if my salary is credited at the end of each month? (30,31) Thanks!
HI OCBC, how will my salary bonus interest be calculated if my salary is credited at the end of each month? (30,31) Thanks!
Same as any other day of the month.
Same as any other day of the month.



paying off other banks credit card takes 2-3 days to process but if pay off ocbc credit card will take how long? is it instant?
paying off other banks credit card takes 2-3 days to process but if pay off ocbc credit card will take how long? is it instant?
paying off other banks credit card takes 2-3 days to process but if pay off ocbc credit card will take how long? is it instant?
Card spend bonus applies only for charging credit card (masters, VISA). This is no means for charging credit card for axs credit card repayment.
The incremental balance bonus interest applies only for the additional balance as compared to the last month.
You should also make 3 bill payment (eg min $1 to any 3 credit cards) via ibanking for another 0.5% interest.
The Frank atm/debit card that was given when i opened my 360 account, is having problems now. I am using the flashpay function, and recently the card seems to be having trouble being read at the gantries, be it bus or mrt. I have to position it in a certain way for it to be read, but every now and then i get the 'card unable to be read' error. Even the AVM cant read it. Lucky I have the autotop up function enabled.
So my qns is, can i walk into a branch to get the card replaced, and would I be charged a fee?
I am thinking how to hit the card spend interest. Paying bills via axs consider within the 500 card spent?
Hi Alwaysb,
AXS physical stations does not accept OCBC's credit cards for payments.
You could find out more at http://www.axs.com.sg/axsStation.php.
^DG