What is the procedure to terminate the OCBC 360 account? Thanks
Go to the branch and close the account. Will have to pay 2 bucks if you don't hit the min adb
What is the procedure to terminate the OCBC 360 account? Thanks
What is the procedure to terminate the OCBC 360 account? Thanks
if can wait, do it on 1st of the month with 3k balance, then wont incur $2 fee.
or if not shy, FAST transfer everything out b4 going to branch, then close account with zero balance.
What is the procedure to terminate the OCBC 360 account? Thanks
Hi Trazora,
Account termination can be done at any of our branches, or by mailing in the "Letter of Instruction - Account Closure" form (http://www.ocbc.com/assets/pdf/acco...rms/letter-of-instruction-account-closure.pdf).
Do note that there will be a $30 charge, if account closure is done within 6 months of account opening.
For accounts that are opened using thumbprint, or is dormant, customers will be required to visit the branch.
Should you be visiting the branches, do bring along your NRIC, and passbook (if any). If the signing condition of the account is "Jointly". All account holders will have to be present.
^DG
FAST transfer everything out b4 going to branch, then close account with zero balance.
What does dormant means? Thanks
That time I closed middle of the month, though my acc zero already they still gave me 5cent interest
That time I closed middle of the month, though my acc zero already they still gave me 5cent interest
hi everyone,
assuming I have more than 60k in my account, e.g. 80k.
I want to maximize the interest bonus on incremental balance (difference between current and previous month) for ocbc 360 account.
can I deposit 60k in this month (month 1),
then deposit 20k to earn the incremental bonus the following month (month 2),
then take out 20k, and leave 60k in month 3,
deposit 20k to earn the incremental bonus in month 4,
rinse and repeat.
in this way, can I earn the incremental bonus on alternate months?
Counted if you are paying with an OCBC card.noob question...but does online spending count towards the 500 monthly?
thanks!
hi everyone,
assuming I have more than 60k in my account, e.g. 80k.
I want to maximize the interest bonus on incremental balance (difference between current and previous month) for ocbc 360 account.
can I deposit 60k in this month (month 1),
then deposit 20k to earn the incremental bonus the following month (month 2),
then take out 20k, and leave 60k in month 3,
deposit 20k to earn the incremental bonus in month 4,
rinse and repeat.
in this way, can I earn the incremental bonus on alternate months?
Counted if you are paying with an OCBC card.
Incremental bonus would only be for the 20k. Might as well save the 20k in another account that fetch more than 1.05% interest.
Can lah....
Is there a better way to earn bonus interest for OCBC 360 savings above 60k?


