ocbc 360 account

heng_ah

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2015
Messages
10,681
Reaction score
1,387
hi everyone,

assuming I have more than 60k in my account, e.g. 80k.
I want to maximize the interest bonus on incremental balance (difference between current and previous month) for ocbc 360 account.

can I deposit 60k in this month (month 1),
then deposit 20k to earn the incremental bonus the following month (month 2),
then take out 20k, and leave 60k in month 3,
deposit 20k to earn the incremental bonus in month 4,
rinse and repeat.

in this way, can I earn the incremental bonus on alternate months?

You can get even better return from OCBC with alternative strategy. Won't reveal it here. Pm me if you want to know.
 

clayghost

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2009
Messages
744
Reaction score
12
HI OCBC, how will my salary bonus interest be calculated if my salary is credited at the end of each month? (30,31) Thanks!
 

KiraYamatoX

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2013
Messages
759
Reaction score
3
paying off other banks credit card takes 2-3 days to process but if pay off ocbc credit card will take how long? is it instant?
 

more3cm

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2007
Messages
1,250
Reaction score
39
paying off other banks credit card takes 2-3 days to process but if pay off ocbc credit card will take how long? is it instant?

I used to pay only on the due date, which counted as 1 bill too. But severed all ties with ocbc liao
 

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Joined
Sep 13, 2013
Messages
6,960
Reaction score
118
paying off other banks credit card takes 2-3 days to process but if pay off ocbc credit card will take how long? is it instant?

Hi KiraYamatoX,

Payment from your OCBC account to OCBC credit cards before 9pm on a business day will be processed on the same day. Payments made after the cut off time will be processed on the next business day.

^DG
 
Last edited:

Genesisz

Master Member
Joined
Jun 11, 2012
Messages
3,254
Reaction score
0
I just opened an OCBC 360 account as required by company due to change of internal processes and procedures.

This is a great informative thread.
 
Last edited:

Alwaysb

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2015
Messages
979
Reaction score
6
Card spend bonus applies only for charging credit card (masters, VISA). This is no means for charging credit card for axs credit card repayment.

The incremental balance bonus interest applies only for the additional balance as compared to the last month.

You should also make 3 bill payment (eg min $1 to any 3 credit cards) via ibanking for another 0.5% interest.

I am thinking how to hit the card spend interest. Paying bills via axs consider within the 500 card spent?
 

feralslash

Senior Member
Joined
Jun 2, 2001
Messages
556
Reaction score
2
The Frank atm/debit card that was given when i opened my 360 account, is having problems now. I am using the flashpay function, and recently the card seems to be having trouble being read at the gantries, be it bus or mrt. I have to position it in a certain way for it to be read, but every now and then i get the 'card unable to be read' error. Even the AVM cant read it. Lucky I have the autotop up function enabled.
So my qns is, can i walk into a branch to get the card replaced, and would I be charged a fee?
 

OCBC Bank

Suspended
Joined
Sep 13, 2013
Messages
6,960
Reaction score
118
The Frank atm/debit card that was given when i opened my 360 account, is having problems now. I am using the flashpay function, and recently the card seems to be having trouble being read at the gantries, be it bus or mrt. I have to position it in a certain way for it to be read, but every now and then i get the 'card unable to be read' error. Even the AVM cant read it. Lucky I have the autotop up function enabled.
So my qns is, can i walk into a branch to get the card replaced, and would I be charged a fee?

Hi feralslash,

Could you drop us a PM with your contact details? We will call and advise.

Thank you.

^DG
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top