Based on their document (www . ocbc.com/assets/pdf/Accounts/ocbc-360-account-faq-27-3-2014 . pdf) under point 15, they already specify what transaction are excluded from this 1% bonus. In it, there isn't anything that says paying of Singtel/M1, etc bill is excluded.
Hi, thanks for the replies.
I have a few more queries with regards to $400 retail transaction criteria.:
1)***** M1 bill, singtel bill all counted if I pay them using my OCBC credit card at the merchant website?
2)***** How about recurring town council bills, does it count towards the $400 retail transaction, instead of ‘pay any bill’ payment bonus interest criteria, under giro payment.
3)***** SP bills paid at SP counters?
4)***** Ez link reload, if I link it to my frank card?
5)***** Paypal, hotel and airline booking?
6)***** Bills paid at the hospital?
Also, can Frank sup card be counted towards the $400 retail transaction, I’m the principal card holder and OCBC 360 primary account holder. The sup card belongs to my sibling.