[Official]: Changi Mobile

CPTMiller

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2000
Messages
9,617
Reaction score
1,045
Their facebook said give additional free Data talktime SMS for the downtime.
 

eriol125

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2006
Messages
2,090
Reaction score
5
Just checked my app. +10GB, 100mins, 100sms till 24th May. (using the cheapest plan btw)
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,271
Reaction score
2,435
Folks,

Does Changi Mobile postpaid plan come with roaming by default, likes can receive SMS OTP from Singapore banks while we are in overseas likes Malaysia, Thailand?

**I'm not talking about Data Roaming or any paid Roaming Add-On.
 
Last edited:

Kelvin0217

Master Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2004
Messages
2,507
Reaction score
75
good luck in having airplane soon

Being using M1 network since I moved to my current place and its the only network having signal at the basement carpark. My iphone 13PM with singtel is having issues with their 5G network which most of the time it took few seconds to load the apps and webpages. It also happen even it fallback to 4G. Will monitor the situation after Singtel reset my network these 2 days.
 

corian99

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2018
Messages
55
Reaction score
13
Folks,

Does Changi Mobile postpaid plan come with roaming by default, likes can receive SMS OTP from Singapore banks while we are in overseas likes Malaysia, Thailand?

**I'm not talking about Data Roaming or any paid Roaming Add-On.
I have spoken to CSO and the answer is no. Ported out after that. You need to subscribe to their roaming plan to even receive sms OTP
 

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
23,271
Reaction score
2,435
I have spoken to CSO and the answer is no. Ported out after that. You need to subscribe to their roaming plan to even receive sms OTP

I see! That's no good indeed! :sick:

I stay with my CMLink then which comes with roaming! :whistle: Thank you for checking! (y)
 

zippo1979

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2002
Messages
7,195
Reaction score
63
Has anyone terminated Changi Mobile plan recently?

I just signed up for the $8 value plan using some promo code that promises first month free, with no minimum signup period.

I would like to know when should I terminate the plan to avoid any charges, and the fastest way to do it. I called the hotline 67011185 and the customer service agent wasn't very sure (he was from Changi Recommends).
 

sullycoin

Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2021
Messages
359
Reaction score
186
Changi Mobile just updated their plans to include more data (12GB for $8, 58GB for $15, 88GB for $20). While there is no increase in the amount of data for the $35 plan (still 100GB), rollover data is now included free.

I know there are going to be lots of comments about more data being useless cos of airplane mode, but it is still a good option for a 2nd (or less critical line). If nothing else, hopefully it heats up the competition among the MNO & MVNOs and we end up with even better value plans from the others.

Does Changi Mobile postpaid plan come with roaming by default, likes can receive SMS OTP from Singapore banks while we are in overseas likes Malaysia, Thailand?

**I'm not talking about Data Roaming or any paid Roaming Add-On.

I have spoken to CSO and the answer is no. Ported out after that. You need to subscribe to their roaming plan to even receive sms OTP

Tested on a recent trip. Confirm that without the roaming pack, no incoming or outgoing calls or SMS.
 

11.11.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2020
Messages
12,157
Reaction score
36,404
280101923_6279625520783_7238212835064839_n.png
 
Last edited:

crystalnox

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2006
Messages
8,737
Reaction score
2,327
I wonder how the prepaid port-in is going to work. They converting the lines to postpaid after port-in?
 

Scuderia

Master Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2001
Messages
2,715
Reaction score
279
Wonder the prepaid port in to Changi Mobile is it automatically converted to postpaid under m1?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top