Rxgn
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Oct 26, 2002
- Messages
- 7,386
- Reaction score
- 702
yupForever?? Monthly 100GB???
only tnc is must port into changi mobile..
cannot use m1 line to port.

yupForever?? Monthly 100GB???
If we dont buy and roaming pack.yup
only tnc is must port into changi mobile..
cannot use m1 line to port.
Which is why I joked before that it’s the Mobile Number Portability provider that’s been compromised. Freshly ported numbers seem to be receiving more spam for a duration of time regardless of operator.My personal experience, no increase in spam calls during my time with Changi. If anything, it was lower towards the end even, the last few months with 0 spam calls.
When I ported to another MVNO (because of the poorer M1 reception that affected my work), I had an increase in Spam calls, and until today haven't gone a month without a single call. In fact, just last week I had a "Private Number" call, a loan shark who was quite pushy about me getting a loan. I politely but firmly turned him down even though he kept offering to WhatsApp me and hung up. This one is a leak of the number, by someone selling a database, so it's very dubious. Plus, it's annoying cos it's a work line, so I don't have the liberty of ignoring or rejecting calls unless they're from overseas.
It's not the telco, but the spambots that automate calling numbers. I wouldn't bother.
hmm, didnt realize there is a Mobile Number Portability provider....thought is telco provider to another telco provider during the port out-in processWhich is why I joked before that it’s the Mobile Number Portability provider that’s been compromised. Freshly ported numbers seem to be receiving more spam for a duration of time regardless of operator.
Not exactly a provider, but more of a database that needs to be queried and updated after the two telcos agree to move the number. I speculate that this is also where the "cannot receive sms after porting" cock up occurs.hmm, didnt realize there is a Mobile Number Portability provider....thought is telco provider to another telco provider during the port out-in process
yup, this is only the bad point. hopefully they change this soon.If we dont buy and roaming pack.
Changi Mobile bring overseas cannot received incoming calls and SMS right?
I mean just see who calling or sms and not replying it.
Is it worth to buy a roaming pack just for 2 days in JB or Malaysia???yup, this is only the bad point. hopefully they change this soon.
however i do find their roaming package attractive.
$12
300mins
25sms
2gb
No telcos here charge for incoming SMS regardless of origin.Anyone know any extra charge for the following (while in Singapore) if under Changi Mobile:
1. Incoming overseas SMS (e.g. OTP)
2. Incoming overseas call
Is it worth to buy a roaming pack just for 2 days in JB or Malaysia???
At least if our line still open to calls and SMS.
So we can know and use alternative method to reply.
Anyone looking to terminate your CM line, don't bother calling them as stated. Just send them an email. It'll save you a wtf experience that you can't imagine to be under the Changi brand.
their plans are good
but i see many bad reviews here haha, so i dont dare to port in. the 100gb $17.50
You can port in and test first, if it doesn’t suit you, port out again.their plans are good
but i see many bad reviews here haha, so i dont dare to port in. the 100gb $17.50
Just sign up today but earliest they can deliver the SIM is on 31-May. Sigh....
just trying outgood luck
dont think if ur data is with m1 telco itself, it wont have this problem?airplane mode is unque to all M1 and M1 MVNO