*Official* Forex Trading thread.

  • Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mental Health Helpline: 6389-2222 (24 hours) More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight_Rider

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
11,100
Reaction score
1
It's gambling. But with stop loss to prevent bankruptcy. Lol.

I look for cases where I can win a lot or lose a little.

Hahaha most important the chart must talk to you. If the chart not obedient then wadever correct method also no use. If you bankrupt 3 accounts I'm sure the chart will behave themselves. :s13:

0.01 per $500 you won't hit margin call. Oh risk/reward ratio yeah important to stick to a good ratio so even if you lose it's not difficult to win back.
 

Daimon

Banned
Joined
Oct 26, 2011
Messages
10,301
Reaction score
0
Hahaha most important the chart must talk to you. If the chart not obedient then wadever correct method also no use. If you bankrupt 3 accounts I'm sure the chart will behave themselves. :s13:

0.01 per $500 you won't hit margin call. Oh risk/reward ratio yeah important to stick to a good ratio so even if you lose it's not difficult to win back.

I stopped if I understand the chart wrongly.......

Yea. I am trying to adjust my trading size accordingly.
 
Last edited:

Knight_Rider

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
11,100
Reaction score
1
I stopped if I understand the chart wrongly.......

Yea. I am trying to adjust my trading size accordingly.


USJPY gaining momentum at 117 handle. Can wait below to long before the final push to 120. That's how I see the naked chart.
 

neoartz

Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2006
Messages
498
Reaction score
0
What awful999 shared with us is a good reminder regarding alternative investments.

Always put money into instruments that is highly liquid (markets) or hard assets (physical gold/real estate). Can see and can touch.

Agreed with awful999 and Mr. Canberra :D Really is must be able to see and touch. :D. Now waiting for gold to stabilize abit then can invest a gold

Time to get ready for year 2017.. huat ahhh
 

Knight_Rider

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
11,100
Reaction score
1
Ranging so no go.
Put a small long on kiwi.

small win

ry%3D400
 

awful999

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 1, 2008
Messages
5,899
Reaction score
0
Agreed with awful999 and Mr. Canberra :D Really is must be able to see and touch. :D. Now waiting for gold to stabilize abit then can invest a gold

Time to get ready for year 2017.. huat ahhh

once if my fund back can hoot 100g liao :D
 

Mecisteus

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2002
Messages
55,815
Reaction score
12,242
I risked 1-2% of my trading capital at most.

The 1-2% risk is meaningful if you stop trading the moment you lose all your capital.

Some traders will continue to top up new capital to trade once it is wiped out. :s13:
 

Knight_Rider

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
11,100
Reaction score
1
I risked 1-2% of my trading capital at most.

my motto is the usual Never take a loss.

Risky if you lose 50 times. Your risk/reward ratio must be at least 1-4

Even that you win some you lose some hmmm always at starting point.
 
Last edited:

[M]aiev

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2008
Messages
11,521
Reaction score
76
my motto is the usual Never take a loss.

Risky if you lose 50 times. Your risk/reward ratio must be at least 1-4

so in other words ur one is BE at most even thought it turned against you initally and u turn at your favor ?

I tio before $5R profit but that one was kan heng due to the strong trend.

:s22:
 
Last edited:

Knight_Rider

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
11,100
Reaction score
1
so in other words ur one is BE at most even thought it turned against you initally and u turn at your favor ?

:s22:

As you know I am the lock master in my group. I repair wreaks from the algos (robots) so I use a couple of methods to hedge/lock the positions.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top