I applied this morning and was approve within 30 minsi see.
somebody mentioned pepperstone and i googled. looks good.
Am thinking about switching from oanda....
Sent from OPPO X9079 using GAGT

I applied this morning and was approve within 30 minsi see.
somebody mentioned pepperstone and i googled. looks good.
Am thinking about switching from oanda....

already did that, today just clear one lot @117.42, long last week @117.06, but overall still stuck at 117.65
Pepperstone and orbex are reputable real traders use mt4i see.
somebody mentioned pepperstone and i googled. looks good.
Am thinking about switching from oanda....
what is the funding method ? can use our inter bank fast transfer ?
Interface is good... Will fund next year and close Oandawow so fast, after you test, please have review here![]()
Repeat and rinse a few times sure can clear. Use small lots (half of original) to protect margin. Yen pairs gonna dive so be careful.
The usual interbank credit card..... I use them 5 years liao no issue
Use credit or debit cardwhat is the funding method ? can use our inter bank fast transfer ?
Agree most brokers are market makers best is stpThere are many brokers to use like IC Market, global prime, pepperstone axitrader under aussie and activtraders, darwinex, LCG, LMAX, Varianse under UK.
I prefer UK one as the fund is insured up till 50k.
For info, there is no true ECN. Best u can go in stp.
Just for sharing
sorry I am a bit slow, just like to confirm the method you are using.
eg If I long but go down 50 pips, at this point by hedging mean is long or short at half size of the trade ?
U can hedge u can also do a limit order buy and sell together then wait for a powerful movesorry I am a bit slow, just like to confirm the method you are using.
eg If I long but go down 50 pips, at this point by hedging mean is long or short at half size of the trade ?
Go down 50 pips I normally will not hedge (short) first. I will insert a SMALL long. Just in case market go against you then you can have ammo to insert another small long.
Hedge only when your account cannot tahan like 200 pips then bo pian because very hard to clear when your short is 250 pips below the long. Takes a few more cycles to clear than just 1 long.
USDJPY moving up see how first.
U can hedge u can also do a limit order buy and sell together then wait for a powerful move
Sent from Asus ASUS_Z00AD using GAGT
No need... Oanda canby using just one account, when you hedge, you will square current position, so need to use second account to hedge right ?
There are many brokers to use like IC Market, global prime, pepperstone axitrader under aussie and activtraders, darwinex, LCG, LMAX, Varianse under UK.
I prefer UK one as the fund is insured up till 50k.
For info, there is no true ECN. Best u can go in stp.
Just for sharing
by using just one account, when you hedge, you will square current position, so need to use second account to hedge right ?

