[Official] MapleStory M

NewTabX

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2015
Messages
26,267
Reaction score
0
Fused Lvl 15 Epic Jaihin (Base) + Lvl 15 Epic Briser (Material) today.. thought will get Unique Jaihin cos i put it as base... come up Utgard.

FML.

Lol... omg. :(:(:( I feel bad but i am actually giggling irl. Im sorry. I think fusing is nonsense though.
 

NewTabX

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 13, 2015
Messages
26,267
Reaction score
0
SIC from reddit.

6u8i0x11pzc11.png
 

normanis

Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2012
Messages
180
Reaction score
0
Lol... omg. :(:(:( I feel bad but i am actually giggling irl. Im sorry. I think fusing is nonsense though.


Haha suck thumb. Don't know how it works. Well at least now we know, 1 random epic +1 random epic = 1 random unique.
 

FappingKing

High Honorary Member
Joined
May 23, 2011
Messages
172,085
Reaction score
5,659
For me i just log in at 12am collect the attendance stuffs, then set auto battle 120 minutes and go sleep....

Then everyday clear 3x pyramid, elite dungeon and daily dungeon and do 1 or 2 zakum.

Really impossible to manually grind after level 100....
 

yeswecan

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2009
Messages
1,354
Reaction score
74
Just wondering, I'm at level 87, a bishop, but my Shining Ray damage is averaging at 3 digits. Whereas I see other bishop around the same lvl averaging 4 digits. What's wrong ah?
 

GotBetrayed

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2013
Messages
13,694
Reaction score
3,288
Just wondering, I'm at level 87, a bishop, but my Shining Ray damage is averaging at 3 digits. Whereas I see other bishop around the same lvl averaging 4 digits. What's wrong ah?

Their weapon is unique yours is not
 

DragonFire

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
42,154
Reaction score
13,120
So how do I get an unique weapon?

Raise epic to lv15. Save up 40,000 gold leaves

Or toss wallet at nexon.

Lv15 epic imo is just about enough to farm SF30. F2P colleague is doing that now.

Go shopping for a good 90th percentile epic weapon and enhance that.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top