NewTabX
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Aug 13, 2015
- Messages
- 26,267
- Reaction score
- 0
Fused Lvl 15 Epic Jaihin (Base) + Lvl 15 Epic Briser (Material) today.. thought will get Unique Jaihin cos i put it as base... come up Utgard.
FML.
Lol... omg.

Fused Lvl 15 Epic Jaihin (Base) + Lvl 15 Epic Briser (Material) today.. thought will get Unique Jaihin cos i put it as base... come up Utgard.
FML.
Can I leave the game in the office for the whole day and auto farm ?
if you got enough auto battle time lor
Ahhhh so need to buy de ah ?
I thought can free and easy leave my phone in the office...
if you got enough auto battle time lor
Ahhhh so need to buy de ah ?
I thought can free and easy leave my phone in the office...
Lol... omg.I feel bad but i am actually giggling irl. Im sorry. I think fusing is nonsense though.
120 minutes only.....
I dont wanna grind .....
Haha suck thumb. Don't know how it works. Well at least now we know, 1 random epic +1 random epic = 1 random unique.
120 minutes only.....
I dont wanna grind .....
Can I leave the game in the office for the whole day and auto farm ?
Just wondering, I'm at level 87, a bishop, but my Shining Ray damage is averaging at 3 digits. Whereas I see other bishop around the same lvl averaging 4 digits. What's wrong ah?
Their weapon is unique yours is not
buy from trade station or upgrade yr epic weapon loSo how do I get an unique weapon?
So how do I get an unique weapon?
So how do I get an unique weapon?
Ecletric setWhich type of armor set best for thief?