LuckyGoHappy
Senior Member
- Joined
- Jun 24, 2009
- Messages
- 1,312
- Reaction score
- 168
Anyone knows how to get the lucky jewel in order to increase the fusing success rate...?

Anyone knows how to get the lucky jewel in order to increase the fusing success rate...?
Btw we can’t wear 2 ht necklaces at the same time right? Since u got 2 can check with u
Ur rng really power
I solo Nzak 2nd time got my epic helm
Hzak solo more than 20 haven’t see anything except leaves lol
Ht necklace most funny. Often in public exp I top 3 in dmg but nothing. Got one run my ht starts my boss call me to talk to me, after call ends ht almost ended. I rank 9/10 and virtually did nothing and I was picking up the leaves and was shocked to see the prompt asking me to equip the ht necklaces. Really wtf now I know why those under levels Leechers can get the equips
Maybe maple god see me too high CP always solo Zak and HT then dont drop me helm, earrings and pendent.
Lvl 113 WA here!
Also didn't get immortal unique belt and ring..Have a Lvl 115 also dont have all these...
With the absolute ring sf included inside?Wanna up SF to 110.. now only 102.. thought 10-12 should be fine and boom..
New update coming soon worquit the game liao...reach 111k cp
no new update so boring
Actually.. whats the puzzle piece for?yea, honestly all crap i gotten... no puzzle piece, no chair, no damage skin, no good scrolls. Almost rage quit, but figured i gambled so far, might as well continue,
But now considering alternatives(website that sells mesos) because i really want to buy some stuffs.![]()
Hi. I would like to ask if there’re any changes to the meal shower and nett pyramid game? Cos I cant seem to find anyone joining the party to complete the game/Mission anymore. Or is it just my account?
Hi. I would like to ask if there’re any changes to the meal shower and nett pyramid game? Cos I cant seem to find anyone joining the party to complete the game/Mission anymore. Or is it just my account?
Used to be easy to get party in all channels.. now u nid to go cc1/2/3/4 to find parties.. other channels I wait so long also no1 join.. the numbers of players is dropping real fast 2-3months since game release.. think should be dead soon just like the pervious pocket maple story game back in 2015?


With the free gems coming in, for F2P players, whats the next best use for the gems other than pumping the fever experience buff till max?