[Official] MapleStory M

MoonlightDreams

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Ur rng really power

I solo Nzak 2nd time got my epic helm

Hzak solo more than 20 haven’t see anything except leaves lol

Ht necklace most funny. Often in public exp I top 3 in dmg but nothing. Got one run my ht starts my boss call me to talk to me, after call ends ht almost ended. I rank 9/10 and virtually did nothing and I was picking up the leaves and was shocked to see the prompt asking me to equip the ht necklaces. Really wtf now I know why those under levels Leechers can get the equips

RNG power.

I still 0/0 boss equip.
 

MoonlightDreams

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 21, 2018
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
yea, honestly all crap i gotten... no puzzle piece, no chair, no damage skin, no good scrolls. Almost rage quit, but figured i gambled so far, might as well continue,

But now considering alternatives(website that sells mesos) because i really want to buy some stuffs. :s13:
Actually.. whats the puzzle piece for?
 

meowmikat

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2018
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi. I would like to ask if there’re any changes to the meal shower and nett pyramid game? Cos I cant seem to find anyone joining the party to complete the game/Mission anymore. Or is it just my account?
 

rawtuna

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2016
Messages
1,791
Reaction score
260
Hi. I would like to ask if there’re any changes to the meal shower and nett pyramid game? Cos I cant seem to find anyone joining the party to complete the game/Mission anymore. Or is it just my account?

Nexon very stingy on the drop, made a lot of people quit the game.
 

WoShiPro

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 6, 2008
Messages
5,593
Reaction score
223
Hi. I would like to ask if there’re any changes to the meal shower and nett pyramid game? Cos I cant seem to find anyone joining the party to complete the game/Mission anymore. Or is it just my account?

Used to be easy to get party in all channels.. now u nid to go cc1/2/3/4 to find parties.. other channels I wait so long also no1 join.. the numbers of players is dropping real fast 2-3months since game release.. think should be dead soon just like the pervious pocket maple story game back in 2015?
 

jannworld

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2002
Messages
1,901
Reaction score
0
After all this a mobile game, can’t expect ppl to be grinding hours in front of the pc like in the past.

I treat msm more like a solo rpg than some mmorpg.

Only sticky point is netts can’t solo lol

Used to be easy to get party in all channels.. now u nid to go cc1/2/3/4 to find parties.. other channels I wait so long also no1 join.. the numbers of players is dropping real fast 2-3months since game release.. think should be dead soon just like the pervious pocket maple story game back in 2015?
 

y2c_whtdouwant

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2003
Messages
25,552
Reaction score
2,976
So... my brother plays this game, and after the maintenance, everyone only got an exp boost to 99.99% :s13:

Hell Nett is min. lv 140 :s13:
 

derekliu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
13,210
Reaction score
45
With the free gems coming in, for F2P players, whats the next best use for the gems other than pumping the fever experience buff till max?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top