Official November 2016 SBF

MamaAsparagus

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2016
Messages
530
Reaction score
0
Depends on which estate they start first in April. Many estates are estimated to start in April. SBW might be first, second, third or fourth week. No one knows until we know. lol. And we won't know how many units they intend to clear per day as it's not fixed and selection is not everyday as well.
 

windwaver

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2000
Messages
34,529
Reaction score
2,863
Hi Guys, just to ask, our sembawang selection is supposed to start in april. But my gf and i have already planned for a japan trip from 4th to 18th april. Tickets and hotel all booked alr. :( How do we go about it if selection falls in between the travel dates?

You need to assign someone (like your power of attorney) to select the flat on your behalf.

There is an authorization form to fill and you need to submit it to HDB.

Either that or you can push your appointment to a later date but that means you will also have less choices.
 

CherryBee

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2016
Messages
792
Reaction score
3
I just came back from my trip this month.
I wana balik kampung haha so yeah need to wait for dates to be released before i can book airticket

If only you two can plan your travels to be in this month. It's safe call now.
After selection of flat, still have to wait for 2nd appointment to sign lease agreement, etc. Then after getting the keys, you only have 7 days to inspect the flat for defects.



YAHH. that's exactly how I feel.
 

CherryBee

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2016
Messages
792
Reaction score
3
Yeah it's not on the website.. but my husband's cousin already selected his unit (tampines) ystd.
Actually from what i heard, it's still alphabetical order, but this round it's faster. Duno how true la.

Mine is sembawang hehe.

Tampines..? Didn't appear on the website, is it Toa payoh? :)


PS:just curious which area you're selecting?
 

dominowee

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2015
Messages
87
Reaction score
0
Yeah it's not on the website.. but my husband's cousin already selected his unit (tampines) ystd.
Actually from what i heard, it's still alphabetical order, but this round it's faster. Duno how true la.

Mine is sembawang hehe.

Ooh tampines SBF? Cool really seems a little faster this time
 

MamaAsparagus

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2016
Messages
530
Reaction score
0
Ya. still seems to be in alphabetical order if you look at the list now. However, in between some estates were skipped as well, regardless of mature or non-mature. My guess would be they will start off those with minimal units for selection. After which they will proceed with estates which has mostly completed units ready for key collection, followed by the rest.

Just a wild guess cause this is the best I can come up with haha!
 

MamaAsparagus

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2016
Messages
530
Reaction score
0
Waa your insider say SBW quite far behind? I am not familiar with other estates so I am not sure which estates have a lot of ready flats. The order I think is like this:

1. Lowest available units (A-Z)
2. Most number of units available (esp. SBW as will take some time to clear) (A-Z)
3. The rest (A-Z)

I also don't know leh :( Don't tell me SBW starts in last week of April ah?

So far those I know are in April are:

Bkt Batok
Geylang
SBW
Sengkang

Anything in common for these 4 estates? lol
 

eternal-snow

Member
Joined
Feb 10, 2017
Messages
419
Reaction score
0
oh dear.. my queue no.'s far behind.. that would mean it would be a long long wait for me..

btw, i went to check Tampines NOV'16 SBF flat availability online..
but none of the units were selected. Don't know if there's a lack of update on HDB's side.
 

CherryBee

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2016
Messages
792
Reaction score
3
I also duno :(
At first i was so happy sbw staring in april.. then i was told noleh sbw still behind cause still alphabetical order :s11:

Waa your insider say SBW quite far behind? I am not familiar with other estates so I am not sure which estates have a lot of ready flats. The order I think is like this:

1. Lowest available units (A-Z)
2. Most number of units available (esp. SBW as will take some time to clear) (A-Z)
3. The rest (A-Z)

I also don't know leh :( Don't tell me SBW starts in last week of April ah?

So far those I know are in April are:

Bkt Batok
Geylang
SBW
Sengkang

Anything in common for these 4 estates? lol
 

CherryBee

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 28, 2016
Messages
792
Reaction score
3
Haha mine is really behind too. But a bit funny la... they said scheduled to start in april, but if go alphabetically abit impossible also.

I also checked this morning.. but somehow someone already chose unit leh. Apa ini lol

oh dear.. my queue no.'s far behind.. that would mean it would be a long long wait for me..

btw, i went to check Tampines NOV'16 SBF flat availability online..
but none of the units were selected. Don't know if there's a lack of update on HDB's side.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top