[Official] Playstation 5

chrischai101

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2016
Messages
846
Reaction score
514
Just searched in Amazon, so it will be a direct shipment from US, but quoted “Usually dispatched within 1 to 2 months” ..... Tian ahhh...

Yup... cheapest by far... not sure if it’s back in stock though... once available takes just 1 week to reach.
 

MakiMaki

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2018
Messages
502
Reaction score
85
Just searched in Amazon, so it will be a direct shipment from US, but quoted “Usually dispatched within 1 to 2 months” ..... Tian ahhh...

Yeah.. think have to wait for stock to come in liao... starting when I recommended this headset stock was still available and delivers to our homes within two weeks. Guess demand for this headset damn high considering the reviews online + unavailability of the 3D Pulse headset everywhere.. I think you may just place an order with Amazon and so long item not shipped out, you can cancel still in case you find stocks elsewhere.
 

chrischai101

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2016
Messages
846
Reaction score
514
What is the product warranty like for this Steelseries huh? Anything wrong need to send back US ?!

Yeah.. think have to wait for stock to come in liao... starting when I recommended this headset stock was still available and delivers to our homes within two weeks. Guess demand for this headset damn high considering the reviews online + unavailability of the 3D Pulse headset everywhere.. I think you may just place an order with Amazon and so long item not shipped out, you can cancel still in case you find stocks elsewhere.
 

MakiMaki

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2018
Messages
502
Reaction score
85
Is

What is the product warranty like for this Steelseries huh? Anything wrong need to send back US ?!

To be frank I’m not exactly sure what happens when anything happens within the 1 year international period..definitely warranted but not sure the return process. As for defects within 30 days of receipt, you may contact Amazon if there is and they will send back the defective one at their own cost. Check Amazon international store faq for more info.
 

LiLAsN

Master Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2008
Messages
2,700
Reaction score
510
Looks like December batch got plenty of stock.

Cos another outlet that I put my interest in back during the second pre-order round finally messaged me. And I was like the 300+ in line in that one outlet.

So it might be time to have our last laugh at the scalpers.
 

XxGaiaxX

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
669
Reaction score
20
Looks like December batch got plenty of stock.

Cos another outlet that I put my interest in back during the second pre-order round finally messaged me. And I was like the 300+ in line in that one outlet.

So it might be time to have our last laugh at the scalpers.

If thats true, its good news for everyone (other than the scalpers), since its Christmas season, many would wanna get 1 set for themselves / family
 

hyperfuse

Master Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2019
Messages
4,380
Reaction score
1,848
I ordered the dualsense charger via amazon and chose the free standard delivery, not the amazon priority 2.99. But seems like status shows it delivering today.
 

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2001
Messages
10,375
Reaction score
635
Looks like December batch got plenty of stock.

Cos another outlet that I put my interest in back during the second pre-order round finally messaged me. And I was like the 300+ in line in that one outlet.

So it might be time to have our last laugh at the scalpers.

Ya hopefully...strange thing is that when we got money and want to pay the RRP, we cant even get it.

Crazy world these days.. of coz with "Kopi" money aka Premium can get la. :s12:
 

Silencer

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,812
Reaction score
40
Looks like December batch got plenty of stock.
Cos another outlet that I put my interest in back during the second pre-order round finally messaged me. And I was like the 300+ in line in that one outlet.
So it might be time to have our last laugh at the scalpers.
Yup. Just accompany my fren to Bugis Sony store to pay for his PS5 digital edition PO
Sony staff said by end Dec will be ready for collection
My fren said his queue number was 220++ in Bugis Sony Store

However the Sony staff said PS5 digital edition is very limited in stock. After this batch may need to wait till March 2021 then maybe will have stock

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3 XL
 

MakiMaki

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2018
Messages
502
Reaction score
85
I ordered the dualsense charger via amazon and chose the free standard delivery, not the amazon priority 2.99. But seems like status shows it delivering today.

Yup...that’s why I like Amazon SG... damn efficient.. they will never overpromise a delivery date, only before the ETA..mine already delivered at 10am..
 

Boiijek

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 4, 2015
Messages
927
Reaction score
70
Yup. Just accompany my fren to Bugis Sony store to pay for his PS5 digital edition PO
Sony staff said by end Dec will be ready for collection
My fren said his queue number was 220++ in Bugis Sony Store

However the Sony staff said PS5 digital edition is very limited in stock. After this batch may need to wait till March 2021 then maybe will have stock

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3 XL

Looks like the case all around the world. Sony seem to be focusing their resource on the physical edition, probably for bigger profit margins. Even saw some online receiving physical edition despite ordering digital direct from Sony, must be due to shortage of digital editions
 

d5dude

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
14,302
Reaction score
5,669
Looks like December batch got plenty of stock.

Cos another outlet that I put my interest in back during the second pre-order round finally messaged me. And I was like the 300+ in line in that one outlet.

So it might be time to have our last laugh at the scalpers.

Its a matter of time. Sony wants to increase the installed base of PS5 so they are also desperate to increase production and sell more, people forgot that Sony used to sell consoles at a loss to increase its installed base back in the PS3 era.

I hope Sony pwns these scalpers deep deep.
 

XseanX

Master Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2009
Messages
4,922
Reaction score
324
Looks like the case all around the world. Sony seem to be focusing their resource on the physical edition, probably for bigger profit margins. Even saw some online receiving physical edition despite ordering digital direct from Sony, must be due to shortage of digital editions

Overall disc version have much more demand thus they focusing on that,usually they earn more from the game/software whereas consoles are mainly to promote install base.
 

Nitrile

Honorary Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2002
Messages
105,555
Reaction score
141
I ordered the dualsense charger via amazon and chose the free standard delivery, not the amazon priority 2.99. But seems like status shows it delivering today.

Original? I searched on Amazon.sg and don’t see it.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top