Gohan, are you planning to buy the tv? if yes, then i can pay for the PS5 especially if its end feb.
Lol, Bro yea you misunderstood, I’m looking for the PS 5 too. Don’t need the tv. I’m intending to play it on my monitor

Gohan, are you planning to buy the tv? if yes, then i can pay for the PS5 especially if its end feb.
mind now 400 at somerset
Posted from PCWX using Galaxy S21 Ultra
My colleague received call to put in deposit, but even when that happen, still have to wait ...![]()
My colleague received call to put in deposit, but even when that happen, still have to wait ...![]()

any idea whether its march or april, if its april then i would probably get the call from sony itself since i registered with them jan 2, by april i should get it, if its march then yes, i would take it.
Btw the orders from sony online store is different stock as compared to the physical store, which is weird to learn actually.
u po le ma with them?
Posted from PCWX using Galaxy S21 Ultra
Of cos po liao.
Slowly wait March n Apr loh.
All my frens who wan ps5 or interested I also informed them liao.
Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F
9000+ is which shop, I just called up Wisma branch they told me my number 800+ I submitted in Dec last year
Do try Sony Nex outlet.Sony Somerset 313. I scan the QR code at nov 2019. Went there last week and ask the staff at the cashier counter. They told me mine not even in the fill form list. Which have a few thousand also. Give up on that place Liao.
Sony Somerset 313. I scan the QR code at nov 2019. Went there last week and ask the staff at the cashier counter. They told me mine not even in the fill form list. Which have a few thousand also. Give up on that place Liao.

Of cos po liao.
Slowly wait March n Apr loh.
All my frens who wan ps5 or interested I also informed them liao.
Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F
what does it mean by fill form list? means they cannot find your name? or this form is somwthing you filled before the final stage of making payment.. i confused
Posted from PCWX using Galaxy S21 Ultra
Curiosity piqued by you guys, I called Sony (NEX) where I expressed interest at the start of December. Was pleasantly surprised to find out that I’m at about 100 in the queue. The guy said next batch or the one after that, depending on how many they get and how many people in front of me don’t want it any more.
There is 2 waiting list at 313. One is fill form not sure got deposit anot (faster). Another one is scan QR code and fill your name and contact number online. Which I did, now he tell me I’m at 9000+ of the waiting list... I give up on that place, maybe Christmas 2021 also not my turn yet.
Hopefully courts or other shop drop something during the end Feb batch for me to pick up.![]()
so you make full payment at sony westgate? not bad considering march around the corner mine best denki need to wait may
Posted from PCWX using Galaxy S21 Ultra
Bo leh... Never ask me for depositfilled up a form n that's it
Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F
physical form? or google doc?
3rd Dec 2020
Posted from PCWX using Galaxy S21 Ultra
i did on 6 Dec, last sat i checked with them i was 600+