
Available on Lazada 2TB is $659
![]()
Fwah almost the price of a PS5 alreadyAvailable on Lazada 2TB is $659
![]()
Cheap liao… sn850 more ex. If u order the ones without heatsink, you still need to spurge on getting a good heatsink as well.Fwah almost the price of a PS5 already
just buy LG OLED TVs from here. i bought it from him. trustworthyWhy I go courts bukit timah to ask about the 48c1 there, they quote me $3111
I told them other people are buying for $2k and below, the salesman said no such thing
Thanks. I just asked him if he had the 48c1just buy LG OLED TVs from here. i bought it from him. trustworthy
https://www.carousell.sg/cheapestav
Lol the best @ Ngee ann city tell me around 2200Why I go courts bukit timah to ask about the 48c1 there, they quote me $3111
I told them other people are buying for $2k and below, the salesman said no such thing
if you only play a few games at a time and delete the old one, dont need to expand storage.For someone who has a disc version, and buys occasional games on deals from PS store, do you think there is a need to expand the storage?
is anyone interested in ordering the LTT store deskpad? i really like the mousepad especially at 1200X700 size however the shipping costs are very high.
I am using PS5 with a monitor on a table right now and think this would be compliment the setup well.
Its definitely not cheap, but it looks good imo.
Even in US, since they are Canadian, the shipping costs are 15$ to oregon. and to singapore its about 25$.
Is anyone interested as well?
https://www.lttstore.com/products/deskpad
Hi, does anyone knows of any reputable storefront that I can pre-order ps5?
I've been checking ard places like qisahn, toy or games...etc but can't even get to preorder. Am not that keen to preorder from carousell / shoppee due to risks of getting scammed.