[Official] Playstation 5

rexsongz

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2014
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi does anyone have any preorder slot that they want to give away? Been waiting for a year for PS5 and still dont have one. :(
 

keytheboogamer

Master Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2008
Messages
3,842
Reaction score
1,782
Gave in and got one from scalper. Not my proudest and wisest moment. At least for now I can take my mind off hunting for one at retail and focus on other thing.

Man. Ghost of Tsushima looks amazing.
man, my ps5 still in my store room haven't open for 2 weeks...
got it from TOG after about 8-10mth wait.(cannot remember)
still deciding whether to open anot. scalper are buying in my digital version for $850.

damn this covid. work until no time to rest, don't even talk bout gaming... o_O
 

ladiesman217

Master Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2007
Messages
3,681
Reaction score
118
Hi does anyone have any preorder slot that they want to give away? Been waiting for a year for PS5 and still dont have one. :(
Hahaha its like asking someone do you have $400+ to give me for free?

Coz thats the minimum profit that one can make for flipping each set.

I flipped a couple myself.
 

exclaw88

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2019
Messages
75
Reaction score
17
man, my ps5 still in my store room haven't open for 2 weeks...
got it from TOG after about 8-10mth wait.(cannot remember)
still deciding whether to open anot. scalper are buying in my digital version for $850.

damn this covid. work until no time to rest, don't even talk bout gaming... o_O
If u selling please consider selling to people who want it... Will buy it for 851😂
 

ezyldor

Junior Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
89
Reaction score
19
Hahaha its like asking someone do you have $400+ to give me for free?

Coz thats the minimum profit that one can make for flipping each set.

I flipped a couple myself.
Definitely not some of your finest moments to post twice that you flipped a couple.
There are guineine buyers wanting to get into the console games and due to the shortages and scalping has ruined the experience for them.
I have no problems for buyers who have changed their minds after getting their hands on a certain console and wanna offload to the next. But to buy an item with the intention to simply flip it at scalpers prices.
Karmas a bitch.
I hope your Mother, Father, GF or wife gets scammed 10 folds of what you made out of your finest moments.
 

charleslin

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2004
Messages
38,552
Reaction score
2,169
Definitely not some of your finest moments to post twice that you flipped a couple.
There are guineine buyers wanting to get into the console games and due to the shortages and scalping has ruined the experience for them.
I have no problems for buyers who have changed their minds after getting their hands on a certain console and wanna offload to the next. But to buy an item with the intention to simply flip it at scalpers prices.
Karmas a bitch.
I hope your Mother, Father, GF or wife gets scammed 10 folds of what you made out of your finest moments.
Not just twice, if you see his previous posts in this thread, all about he flipped X amount of sets. Don't bother with him, just ignore, maybe he crying deep down cannot get one also, just post to feel better.
 

Lance321

Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
7,988
Reaction score
3,027
I still have not gotten my hands on a ps5. I am still glad that the ps4 is still supported, so I can still play my fave games on it. I refuse to buy a ps5 from any scalper selling it above the usual price set by sony. I will just wait till the ps5 becomes widely available since I can still play the game that I want to play on my ps4.
 

Cedesria

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
1,308
Reaction score
143
Lucky that I managed to get the dark plates from DBrand before they stop selling them.



Decided to apply Spider-Man decals to it

 

Richliao

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2019
Messages
8,248
Reaction score
1,036
I have ps5 and made a mistake with Far cry 6, forgot to buy ps4 version to have free ps5 version. Anyone can confirm if ps4 cod vanguard has free upgrade to ps5 version?
 

Silencer

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,812
Reaction score
40
Anyone of you playing Fatal Frame Maiden of black water digital edition?
Knn the menu & ui all in tiong language.
Only the dialogue can switch between english & jap language
Hengz I haven't return all my tiong words to teachers. If not jialat :eek:
 
Last edited:

primmyera

Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2010
Messages
148
Reaction score
1
Anyone of you playing Fatal Frame Maiden of black water digital edition?
Knn the menu & ui all in tiong language.
Only the dialogue can switch between english & jap language
Hengz I haven't return all my tiong words to teachers. If not jialat :eek:
English patch comes out 25 Nov 2021!
 

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2002
Messages
17,142
Reaction score
471
I got into the elden ring beta....now can download. Beta period starts this Friday 7pm.

J1z0pBs.jpg
 

WestGuy

Banned
Joined
Mar 11, 2001
Messages
14,056
Reaction score
417
My 11.11 buy - Seagate FireCuda 530 1TB with heatsink at $319 to upgrade the PS5 storage.

Hope it's good.
 

Cedesria

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2014
Messages
1,308
Reaction score
143
11.11 I managed hoot a few stuffs.
PS5 COD vanguard at $80
Xbox Series X Halo Edition Console with Game Pass at $783.
Also bought steelseries 7X as well.
Some accessories for my 2 xbox series x.
 

Unic0rn

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
27,527
Reaction score
8,652
Be careful of online scams! $1k for nothing :(

The boy, who cannot be named as he is under 18, pleaded guilty on Wednesday (Nov 10) to four counts of cheating, including one in which he deceived a victim into believing he would sell him a PlayStation 5.

He also tricked another victim into transferring $1,000 to him by falsely claiming on Carousell that he was selling a PlayStation 5.

The boy is expected to be in court next on Nov 17 for sentencing.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...osing-as-a-woman-online-offering-sex-services
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top