[Official] Playstation 5

sKeLeToN

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2004
Messages
6,466
Reaction score
59
I dunno how they test drifting as I unable to see how it was tested. But do remember to bring your receipt down.
I called before going down....need receipt and pic of barcode on PS5...

Insta-exchange, the guy said they have a software to test for analogue stick issues....
 

jansen chan

Banned
Joined
May 6, 2010
Messages
4,006
Reaction score
697
Is this a good time to place your name on waiting list for PS5 ??? Where everyone book their sets?

Hoping to get it for Horizon Zero Dawn F.W in Feb 22'

How's everyone's waiting time ?
 

Ang Moh Dua Ki

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Messages
853
Reaction score
0
So how does one get their hands on a PS5 these days? I don’t mind paying a deposit and I’m not particularly in a rush, but what are the best options?
 

carolies541

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2020
Messages
20
Reaction score
2

stone1978

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
1,901
Reaction score
73
I called before going down....need receipt and pic of barcode on PS5...

Insta-exchange, the guy said they have a software to test for analogue stick issues....
It was my second trip to the service center so the guy over there told me to give him my contact number enough as they got my records otherwise need receipt.
 

highsulphur

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 16, 2011
Messages
77,935
Reaction score
40,434
When you stop your ps5 plus subscription, does all your previous games from ps5 plus disappear?
 

exclaw88

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 1, 2019
Messages
75
Reaction score
17
Any tips on how to obtain a set from an online drop? (Sony, Courts, Challenger) Where do you guys find out if a store is having a drop?
 

d5dude

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
14,291
Reaction score
5,664
So sad, now ps5 got stock in SG but scalpers all hoarding and selling at 1.2k+.

Black market prices still at 1.2k? Omg... PS5 already launched for nearly 1 year and prices still so high, I bet Sony and Microsoft could have launched the console at 1k and they'd still have been sold out.

Money really no value these days...
 

bakutayd

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2014
Messages
86
Reaction score
0
Black market prices still at 1.2k? Omg... PS5 already launched for nearly 1 year and prices still so high, I bet Sony and Microsoft could have launched the console at 1k and they'd still have been sold out.

Money really no value these days...
You can see Carousell, there are many stocks but all at least $1.2k.... If any lower is always instantly sold out. I recently saw a PS5 sold at $950 from a Carousell user to other reseller. (Wont say the name but you know i know la)
 

d5dude

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2006
Messages
14,291
Reaction score
5,664
You can see Carousell, there are many stocks but all at least $1.2k.... If any lower is always instantly sold out. I recently saw a PS5 sold at $950 from a Carousell user to other reseller. (Wont say the name but you know i know la)

Really jialat. I think next gen console will launch at >1k next time, no more cheapies.
 

mamboeidos

Banned
Joined
Jan 20, 2008
Messages
17,393
Reaction score
527
I think those not yet get can slowly wait....

Now they stock I believe all will divert to US for xmas.... Then after that maybe resume supply to sg
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top