[Official] Playstation 5

kelvinsin

Senior Member
Joined
May 2, 2009
Messages
582
Reaction score
32
Just platinum astro playroom. Sibeh nice leh this game. Can use to poison and showcase when has guest visit...lol
 

ConsoleSquare

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2019
Messages
53
Reaction score
2
At least you have managed to preorder
and is waiting for delivery ... I haven’t get myself on any booking yet ... 😢

Opps i meant waiting to get a date for preorder... i jus preordered a few days ago, waiting for retailer to get a 2nd batch release date from Sony too... :/
 

veriverisian

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Messages
81
Reaction score
28
Still no official news for 3rd wave of preorder from Sony ? :s22:

At this rate maybe need to wait until Jun 2021 to get liao....

By that time maybe walk in can get already.
 

rebornsoul

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2007
Messages
5,665
Reaction score
193
Still no official news for 3rd wave of preorder from Sony ? :s22:

At this rate maybe need to wait until Jun 2021 to get liao....

By that time maybe walk in can get already.

One local game shop told me they expect walk in purchase to be available by Jan to Feb 2021 judging by current demand.

Sent from Samsung SM-F916B using GAGT
 

veriverisian

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2020
Messages
81
Reaction score
28
One local game shop told me they expect walk in purchase to be available by Jan to Feb 2021 judging by current demand.

Sent from Samsung SM-F916B using GAGT

Is it? Hope so... Its like the pre ordering all coming in by just a 20-30 stocks at 1 go.. scarly walk in also buy and no more.. suddenly feel recession is fake everybody wana buy ps5 lol :zotto:



Do u know when did Sony did their 2nd waves? Is it just last week?

I think it is just that last week.. not sure is a sony official pre order.. seems like pre ordering with sony is still the best bet..

I missed the 1st and 2nd pre order due to work.. come to somewhat this 3rd pre order by some game shops + gaincity, seems like it was an "unofficial pre order", since sony didn't say anything.
 

XseanX

Master Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2009
Messages
4,922
Reaction score
324
Got this 3rd party charging dock from Tog Jp while waiting for the official one to be available, finally no need plug in the cable every time when need to charge, can just drop it.

50638330072_1ffac73a0b_c.jpg
 

MORTYRICK

Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2019
Messages
104
Reaction score
1
Have anyone try pre order their PS5 at Best Denki?

Well I did that after failed to obtain any PO from GameXtream then try went down to Best Denki at Bishan to PO on last Sunday. Lucky they still have slot for PO during that time but the sales lady told me the they don’t know when the stock will come but promised it latest by Feb 2021. :s22:

Anyone same boat as me?
 

rebornsoul

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2007
Messages
5,665
Reaction score
193
Have anyone try pre order their PS5 at Best Denki?

Well I did that after failed to obtain any PO from GameXtream then try went down to Best Denki at Bishan to PO on last Sunday. Lucky they still have slot for PO during that time but the sales lady told me the they don’t know when the stock will come but promised it latest by Feb 2021. :s22:

Anyone same boat as me?

I PO at best denki last Friday. They told me delivery will be before or latest during Xmas.

Sent from Samsung SM-F916B using GAGT
 

chrischai101

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2016
Messages
846
Reaction score
514
Feb 2021 ?!!! 😳 Oh My Tiannn ...

Have anyone try pre order their PS5 at Best Denki?

Well I did that after failed to obtain any PO from GameXtream then try went down to Best Denki at Bishan to PO on last Sunday. Lucky they still have slot for PO during that time but the sales lady told me the they don’t know when the stock will come but promised it latest by Feb 2021. :s22:

Anyone same boat as me?
 

MORTYRICK

Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2019
Messages
104
Reaction score
1
I PO at best denki last Friday. They told me delivery will be before or latest during Xmas.

Sent from Samsung SM-F916B using GAGT

Hopefully we’re on the same boat. Finger and leg crossed !!

Feb 2021 ?!!! 😳 Oh My Tiannn ...

Yeah man, to think positively is that the later batch should have less issue than the first one. Is also to cover the staff if sekali get delayed for the shipping then they kena scold by customer :s13:
 

rebornsoul

Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2007
Messages
5,665
Reaction score
193
Hopefully we’re on the same boat. Finger and leg crossed !!



Yeah man, to think positively is that the later batch should have less issue than the first one. Is also to cover the staff if sekali get delayed for the shipping then they kena scold by customer :s13:

I think yours is different batch already. Best denki mentioned to me their next batch will arrive on 2nd to 3rd week of Dec. I even got them to write down on the receipt before I agree to pay. If they don't deliver, I am entitled to full refund.

Sent from Samsung SM-F916B using GAGT
 

Sugarcoated

Junior Member
Joined
May 21, 2019
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Did Harvey Norman come back to any of you?

I enquired about the ETA and they replied, "With regard to your online order on the latest Sony PS5 order, As we have checked with the relevant department on the ETA on the stock to arrive from Sony. Currently, there is no ETA when will the stock be arriving for your order. Your order is being processed and we will update once the stock is here for shipment."

Fyi, I ordered on 18 Sept @ 8pm. I cancelled my order already.
 

ConsoleSquare

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2019
Messages
53
Reaction score
2
For preorder, iszit normal to pay full, or jus to pay deposit first? Can it be cancelled? Seems like some ppl are not getting their sets even though they preorder in 1st wave sept.... :(
 

Sugarcoated

Junior Member
Joined
May 21, 2019
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
For preorder, iszit normal to pay full, or jus to pay deposit first? Can it be cancelled? Seems like some ppl are not getting their sets even though they preorder in 1st wave sept.... :(

Where did you preordered from? I paid full with HN and managed to cancel and get my refund.
 

doggiefei

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2012
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
I enquired about the ETA and they replied, "With regard to your online order on the latest Sony PS5 order, As we have checked with the relevant department on the ETA on the stock to arrive from Sony. Currently, there is no ETA when will the stock be arriving for your order. Your order is being processed and we will update once the stock is here for shipment."

Fyi, I ordered on 18 Sept @ 8pm. I cancelled my order already.

I also wish to cancel my HN one since they can't give a firm ETA, but so far I can't secure any sets elsewhere so I guess just stay put for now.

Somemore I ordered digital one, seems like all the restocks in the other retailers all disk versions only?? Jialat
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top