[Official] Playstation 5

AxlXZero8

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
OMG thank you to all you bros who have been updating this thread on the drops!! finally managed to secure one for myself!! truly grateful from the bottom of my heart
 

kruzeryo

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2007
Messages
639
Reaction score
50
I'm so happy. Like finally! Been trying since this morning drop and now I got it! Thank you to all the bros who updated this thread on the drops. Thank youuuu!! Now I want to pre-order Resident Evil Village. Hehehehe..
 

wievi83

Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2021
Messages
281
Reaction score
144
I think that should be the stock for March. Most likely will only have stocks again next month but i will update here again if i see it's available again
 

bluechocobo

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2021
Messages
90
Reaction score
5
I'm so happy. Like finally! Been trying since this morning drop and now I got it! Thank you to all the bros who updated this thread on the drops. Thank youuuu!! Now I want to pre-order Resident Evil Village. Hehehehe..

congrats man.. I accidentally click back when fill the info... so sad man....
 

haojie91

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2012
Messages
923
Reaction score
4
Can wait one la....

U also not in rush to play wat.

For me actually also not in rush to get. If get get like today.

Early today miss the first drop thinking nvm wait loh.

Anyway if I received it maybe I might not wan it then sell u at original price loh. Plus anti scapler action taken.

But self collect at West Side hor

Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F

At first i also thought same, then see more ppl get jiu slowly gian liao. oh well now hoot tio already jiu not gonna think anymore.

Thanks to all the bros here for always updating the thread when got drops!
 

simwayne

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2001
Messages
1,425
Reaction score
70
Zzzzz been looking to get the first console after ps2 but damned..... no luck
Don’t wanna feed scalpers
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top