
OMGGGGGG I GOT IT!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHHHHH!!! OMGGGGGG!!
congrats kruzeryo! I just finish my meetingso out of stock already
OOS in 1 minSony drop again... gogogo
I'm so happy. Like finally! Been trying since this morning drop and now I got it! Thank you to all the bros who updated this thread on the drops. Thank youuuu!! Now I want to pre-order Resident Evil Village. Hehehehe..
Can wait one la....
U also not in rush to play wat.
For me actually also not in rush to get. If get get like today.
Early today miss the first drop thinking nvm wait loh.
Anyway if I received it maybe I might not wan it then sell u at original price loh. Plus anti scapler action taken.
But self collect at West Side hor
Posted from PCWX using SM-N960F
OH GUYS I GOT FROM GAMEMARTZ!
they send a message that I will got it end of March!
Zzzzz been looking to get the first console after ps2 but damned..... no luck
Don’t wanna feed scalpers