[Official] Playstation 5

lordlad0

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 19, 2002
Messages
17,141
Reaction score
469
my WD_Black SN850 2TB SSD arrives..directly ordered from Western Digital US and delivered to me via comgatwway!

Total Damage (SGD): SGD666.49
WG_Black SN850 2TB SSD = SGD599.11
Comgateway Delivery (including import tax) = SGD67.38

ironically, don't have the ps5 beta invite yet so have to wait before i install it on my ps5.

cJ0GeBQ.png
 

Op_Valkyrie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 9, 2009
Messages
13,167
Reaction score
1,309
my WD_Black SN850 2TB SSD arrives..directly ordered from Western Digital US and delivered to me via comgatwway!

Total Damage (SGD): SGD666.49
WG_Black SN850 2TB SSD = SGD599.11
Comgateway Delivery (including import tax) = SGD67.38

ironically, don't have the ps5 beta invite yet so have to wait before i install it on my ps5.

cJ0GeBQ.png
Welcome to the WD Black club…. Lol I also waiting for the firmware to enable this. Should be soon liao I hope.

Waiting for two of my heatsinks to arrived to couple with these sticks.

1-BC22-B45-0-D39-4463-B5-A7-E2-BCA9-F63-B85.jpg
 

mliolukiye

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2008
Messages
1,507
Reaction score
271
It has finally happened - Dualsense's R2 trigger has loosened slightly.

It still works fine though. It just feels like there is much lesser resistance when pressed as compared to the L2 trigger. I think I heard some spring/part came off but when I shake the Dualsense lightly, I don't hear any sound of loose part(s). I'm a pretty chill gamer and I'm not even playing violently (dark souls remastered when it happened). I play almost daily for hours though. My OG PS4 controller lasted till now and still alive but this Dualsense..............................................

Anyways, for those who had encountered this before, contact Sony to fix? Tyvm.
 

Modd-36

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2008
Messages
5,180
Reaction score
60
U have to bring it to their service center at.... Ubi i think. U have to bring the receipt. If the controller is purchased separately, u need to bring the box.

They will do a repair. Roughly 20-30 mins.
 

Icefjord

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2012
Messages
1,810
Reaction score
21
Hi anyone using sony x90J ? Is it good ? Planning to get the 65 inches. OLED is out because of the price.
Thanks !
 

stone1978

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
1,901
Reaction score
73
It has finally happened - Dualsense's R2 trigger has loosened slightly.

It still works fine though. It just feels like there is much lesser resistance when pressed as compared to the L2 trigger. I think I heard some spring/part came off but when I shake the Dualsense lightly, I don't hear any sound of loose part(s). I'm a pretty chill gamer and I'm not even playing violently (dark souls remastered when it happened). I play almost daily for hours though. My OG PS4 controller lasted till now and still alive but this Dualsense..............................................

Anyways, for those who had encountered this before, contact Sony to fix? Tyvm.
go to their service center and get it fix and bring your receipt.
 

EV1L

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2000
Messages
8,595
Reaction score
37
Anyone tried the PSVR on PS5? How was it? There is a sale now and the price of $319 is very very tempting. I have never game on VR before.
 

Raidlock

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2021
Messages
32
Reaction score
4
It has finally happened - Dualsense's R2 trigger has loosened slightly.

It still works fine though. It just feels like there is much lesser resistance when pressed as compared to the L2 trigger. I think I heard some spring/part came off but when I shake the Dualsense lightly, I don't hear any sound of loose part(s). I'm a pretty chill gamer and I'm not even playing violently (dark souls remastered when it happened). I play almost daily for hours though. My OG PS4 controller lasted till now and still alive but this Dualsense..............................................

Anyways, for those who had encountered this before, contact Sony to fix? Tyvm.
The spring that pushes the trigger back out to its default position has snapped. This happened to me after playing Maneater a few months ago because it has some intense R2 action (got it for free from PS+). Had an old broken PS4 controller lying around, took both springs out from there, replaced the broken one in the PS5 controller and left the other one as a spare. It's a very easy fix, especially if you have an old controller, because you fix it in 5 minutes and bypass the weeks of waiting if you pick the service route. You can also buy a pack of 10 of said springs online for a few bucks to keep around in case it happens again (what I'm planning to do eventually).
 

Raidlock

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2021
Messages
32
Reaction score
4
Anyone tried the PSVR on PS5? How was it? There is a sale now and the price of $319 is very very tempting. I have never game on VR before.
I've been tempted by the PSVR, but it's no secret that a new version is coming out soon-ish (possibly as soon as early 2022) and it's probably wiser to wait for that, because better compatibility, better specs, and most likely won't have the vibrator-looking controllers :D
 

EV1L

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2000
Messages
8,595
Reaction score
37
I've been tempted by the PSVR, but it's no secret that a new version is coming out soon-ish (possibly as soon as early 2022) and it's probably wiser to wait for that, because better compatibility, better specs, and most likely won't have the vibrator-looking controllers :D
Same here. I was tempted by the price and i also agree on the looks of the controller. Haha.
 

wiwi

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2000
Messages
9,285
Reaction score
6
Bought 1TB WD SN850 and transferred all my games into it. kinda wished i bought 2TB instead.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top