
Wasn’t so high leh. I queued up at the launch event in Clarke Quay to get the original 60GB PS3 lolIf I remembered correctly, when PS3 was first launched in 2006, local retail price was also ~$1,000. For those who are desperate and can't wait, they just have to treat it as COVID supply crunch tax loh. It's unfortunate due to unexpected COVID disruption.
But at least those willing to pay the price are getting a complete gaming system. That same price can only buy a standalone mid-range PC GPU at the moment.
Black and red color is chio, but no gonna buy one since my PS5 is out of sight.
Mine too. Same error for meI cant access it too.
Mine's local SG PSN account.
I thought chips or electronics got supply issue...
This is really absurd right!I thought chips or electronics got supply issue...
Even this crap plastic cover also no stocks... really is wtf
Nice! I also beat DS1 and DS2 on PC the last month or so (my introduction to Fromsoft games, >150hrs each)..... in anticipation of Elden Ring.I think I am ready for Elden Ring......
![]()
The one that really got me into them is Sekiro. Great to see that you are also beating these games one by one. But why not day one?Nice! I also beat DS1 and DS2 on PC the last month or so (my introduction to Fromsoft games, >150hrs each)..... in anticipation of Elden Ring.
But I don't think I'll 'day one' it.
erm its your console(no one gonna judge TBH)I got the ps5, official headset, dualsense charging dock and controller in white.
Now wanna buy the black cover, dunno will mis match anot....
They forever fulfilling Jan 21 orders...lolWent to kaypoh and ask about my PS5 registration queue at Nex outlet
The staff told me they still fulfiling Jan'21 orders lol
They forever fulfilling Jan 21 orders...lol
Last November asked them, they also said the same thing...
Luckily no new game that caught my attention yet, so I can continue wait.