[Official] Playstation 5

WestGuy

Banned
Joined
Mar 11, 2001
Messages
14,056
Reaction score
417
If I remembered correctly, when PS3 was first launched in 2006, local retail price was also ~$1,000. For those who are desperate and can't wait, they just have to treat it as COVID supply crunch tax loh. It's unfortunate due to unexpected COVID disruption.

But at least those willing to pay the price are getting a complete gaming system. That same price can only buy a standalone mid-range PC GPU at the moment :o.
Wasn’t so high leh. I queued up at the launch event in Clarke Quay to get the original 60GB PS3 lol
 

Unic0rn

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
27,484
Reaction score
8,612
ps5-console-covers-hero-image-block-desktop-01-en-02dec21
 

Unic0rn

High Supremacy Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
27,484
Reaction score
8,612
PSA: Sony Bravia XR TV
Applicable models: all BRAVIA XR models, X85J, X80J and X90H.
Purchase and get to skip the queue to buy PS5!
 

velcry

Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2011
Messages
147
Reaction score
11
I counted 10 units of PS5 at Nex Outlet today, but of course they were already allocated to those in the waiting queue. Also saw two units of the black faceplates, still available.
 

WestGuy

Banned
Joined
Mar 11, 2001
Messages
14,056
Reaction score
417
What i am puzzled is……

why is the red console cover the same price as the black one, when the red Dualsense is more expensive than the black one?
 

mliolukiye

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2008
Messages
1,507
Reaction score
271
Nice! I also beat DS1 and DS2 on PC the last month or so (my introduction to Fromsoft games, >150hrs each)..... in anticipation of Elden Ring.
But I don't think I'll 'day one' it.
The one that really got me into them is Sekiro. Great to see that you are also beating these games one by one. But why not day one?
 

LouisSaha

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
14,473
Reaction score
2,045
I got the ps5, official headset, dualsense charging dock and controller in white.
Now wanna buy the black cover, dunno will mis match anot....
 

Adam80

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2000
Messages
14,226
Reaction score
287
I got the ps5, official headset, dualsense charging dock and controller in white.
Now wanna buy the black cover, dunno will mis match anot....
erm its your console(no one gonna judge TBH)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
jim ryan will be more than happy you pay $79.90 for that piece of plastic
 

EmPtYsOuLz

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
25,292
Reaction score
1,434
Went to kaypoh and ask about my PS5 registration queue at Nex outlet

The staff told me they still fulfiling Jan'21 orders lol
 

omelet

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 9, 2006
Messages
2,251
Reaction score
346
Went to kaypoh and ask about my PS5 registration queue at Nex outlet

The staff told me they still fulfiling Jan'21 orders lol
They forever fulfilling Jan 21 orders...lol
Last November asked them, they also said the same thing...
Luckily no new game that caught my attention yet, so I can continue wait.
 

warboy85

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 19, 2003
Messages
19,423
Reaction score
19
reseller price is almost double!

like those days when iphone price is much higher den RRP
 

EmPtYsOuLz

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2004
Messages
25,292
Reaction score
1,434
They forever fulfilling Jan 21 orders...lol
Last November asked them, they also said the same thing...
Luckily no new game that caught my attention yet, so I can continue wait.

same here
I'm just looking to play the Horizon Zero and GoW sequels and replacing my ps4p
waiting it out is actually beneficial since game prices would have dropped

I'll rather wait for a year than give a single cent to a scalper
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top