[Official] Playstation 5

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2012
Messages
28,691
Reaction score
2,403
Was funny to see how gamers got triggered when they realized they had to play as Abby :LOL:
ok for me as long as there is good gameplay and story.

dislike those games like assassin creed shadows where they add a black man for the sake of it and the game hardly have any story.

gameplay is very repetitive from 1st mission all the way to final mission. the whole game only ask you to assassinate targets and thats all.

very different from early ac series. hopefully yotei won't be the same.
 

Deathshadow

Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2018
Messages
493
Reaction score
286
Ghost of Tsushima 5th Anniversary PSN Avatar

HBE4-B797-AKME

GwEkJRnWQAAE8xa.jpg
 

mliolukiye

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2008
Messages
1,504
Reaction score
271
dislike those games like assassin creed shadows where they add a black man for the sake of it and the game hardly have any story.
Yasuke is a real historical figure - an African slave serving Oda Nobunaga during the Sengoku period.

I don't play the AC series except the first game which is very repetitive for me. I don't know how I manage to even complete it.
 

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2012
Messages
28,691
Reaction score
2,403
Yasuke is a real historical figure - an African slave serving Oda Nobunaga during the Sengoku period.

I don't play the AC series except the first game which is very repetitive for me. I don't know how I manage to even complete it.
nothing much abt yasuke in the game except in the begining where he is introduced to oda.

he is more like an extra side char than the 2nd main char. the whole game you don't need to play as him except for a few times.

this game is worst than valhalla and odyssey. they should go back to early ac series.
 

mliolukiye

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2008
Messages
1,504
Reaction score
271
nothing much abt yasuke in the game except in the begining where he is introduced to oda.

he is more like an extra side char than the 2nd main char. the whole game you don't need to play as him except for a few times.

this game is worst than valhalla and odyssey. they should go back to early ac series.
It sounds like a wasted opportunity since it's rather interesting to have an African samurai based on historical records. I remember the period where they churn annual releases of AC games....I think people got sick/fatigued of it? And not particularly very good also except for a few.
 

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2012
Messages
28,691
Reaction score
2,403
It sounds like a wasted opportunity since it's rather interesting to have an African samurai based on historical records. I remember the period where they churn annual releases of AC games....I think people got sick/fatigued of it? And not particularly very good also except for a few.
now ac game is to milk fans. probably not playing future releases unless is free on ps plus.

they should return back to early ac games where there is good story between assassins vs templars.
 

mliolukiye

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2008
Messages
1,504
Reaction score
271
Amidst my busy schedule, I still went ahead to download GoT director's cut and load up my save (luckily got cloud storage backup as I accidentally went into lethal+ (ng+) last time) and honestly, it still looks very good and plays really well! I'm glad I didn't play the Iki Island DLC a few years back and I can play it right now. It isn't too long (10-15 hours) and I can get ready for Oct. But Lethal mode....so probably gotta take some time. Death counter increasing. 😆
 

mliolukiye

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2008
Messages
1,504
Reaction score
271
Phantom Blade Zero

We have seen similar fights in their previous video(s) before but the last part (boss fight) is still as intense. Heavy metal music, interesting 7 stars (7 pax) boss fight, then transits to a puppet 2nd phase and then throw in the partially fought boss a few minutes ago to turn it into a double boss fight. I read the comments there is no auto-block or easy blocking option, which means these fights require certain level of skill. Oh my......hope this game would be great!

 

mliolukiye

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2008
Messages
1,504
Reaction score
271
Edited.
Lies of P is part of the free monthly games on 5 Aug! Those who haven't tried it can go play.....Great Soulslike & Indie......it reminds me, still got Overture to play.
 
Last edited:

chari-men

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 14, 2025
Messages
6,295
Reaction score
2,562
Phantom Blade Zero

We have seen similar fights in their previous video(s) before but the last part (boss fight) is still as intense. Heavy metal music, interesting 7 stars (7 pax) boss fight, then transits to a puppet 2nd phase and then throw in the partially fought boss a few minutes ago to turn it into a double boss fight. I read the comments there is no auto-block or easy blocking option, which means these fights require certain level of skill. Oh my......hope this game would be great!


Bookmarked..
 

mliolukiye

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2008
Messages
1,504
Reaction score
271
They are inspired by the recent years' trend of Soulslike difficulty and therefore the combat's difficulty in SHf should let you have a sense of satisfaction after defeating the enemies. But I don't think it's going to be that kind of crushing difficulty. That aside, it looks really good. The frozen enemies in weird poses are frightening. You won't know when they are going to move. The unsettling part done well yeah? And just like some journalist said on YouTube, why the name Silent Hill for this game when it's not really connected to Silent Hill. Riding the coattails?

 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top