- Joined
- Sep 16, 2018
- Messages
- 36,358
- Reaction score
- 12,307
Already compared before $15 and priority free trial. 0 difference whatsoever.
Only true benefit is during concerts/f1
Maybe good at congested areas like Orchard MRT Station underground areas (inside the train or the platform) during peak hours.
Have you tested North South Line CBD areas? Thanks.
If you read the post, "5G+ Enhanced" is still not good with connection drop. What about "5G+ Priority"?
This is not to say I am interested to pay higher than S$15.28 per month to Singtel though. I can tahan 10 seconds connection breakdown.
Happy to report that the 19.25 plan worked rather well during this morning peak hour ride 830-9. I was able to listen to radio, read news article, Reddit, received WA. Connection broke between Bishan to Braddel which require a manual trigger to restart radio. Just leaving orchard, connection went down for like 10 secs but doesn’t require manual restart (it auto connect back).
these are vast majority improvements than compared to vivifi where I could not do any one of those single item above.

