[Official] SingTel SIM Only Plans

Lonelyoldman80

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 19, 2024
Messages
756
Reaction score
714
Oh I can do that? Thought the eSIM QR is for one-time use only.

Anyone here using S25 Ultra and Singtel 5G+ plan can verify if your SIM card status shows NSA or SA?

settings > about phone> status information > sim card status
It can be reused on another phone but u will need to delete away the esim from the old phone 1st.
 

xiaofan

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Messages
36,303
Reaction score
12,295
With more people going to ask them for the plan instead of submitting the form first, it's also my fear that they'd kill it one day.


Indeed there is a possibility that SingTel may kill the S$15.28 per month plan and go back to S$20.37 per month.

In that case, I will go with my backup plan.

Personal backup plan for my main number in case no recontract offer at S$15.28 per month from SingTel. Hope this would not happen though.

1) CMLink S$15 5G plan (SingTel MVNO)
2) M1 Maxx S$12 5G plan

I have eight S$8 4G plan (effective price at S$4 per month for the next 20 months) and StarHub Prepaid S plan (S$3 per month, Happy Prepaid Card migration offer) as well.

My old backup plan was Gomo or Giga but now I do not think they are cost effective as other MVNOs.

I was happy with S$20.37 last time but now I am not. I am also much less worried after experimenting with other SIM Only plans from Oct 2025 to Feb 2026.
 

Habrosus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
29,148
Reaction score
13,170
Indeed there is a possibility that SingTel may kill the S$15.28 per month plan and go back to S$20.37 per month.

In that case, I will go with my backup plan.



I was happy with S$20.37 last time but now I am not. I am also much less worried after experimenting with other SIM Only plans from Oct 2025 to Feb 2026.
Ok, so it's have then use, don't have port out. 👌
 

xiaofan

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Messages
36,303
Reaction score
12,295
Ok, so it's have then use, don't have port out. 👌

Yes.

There are also other alternatives if you want to stay with the big three's MNO SIM Only plan.

1) SingTel 5G+ Enhanced Lite plan, CIS offer may be at some discount , 12 months contract

2) SingTel SIM Only S$20.37 plan, 12 months contract

3) StarHub 5G Lite plan with Passion Card offer at S$17.6 per month, no contract
https://www.starhub.com/personal/promotions/passioncard.html

4) M1 BeSpoke SIM Only Plan (feedbacks seem to be so-so), no contract
 

xiaofan

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Messages
36,303
Reaction score
12,295
Special bundle offer for new users switching from other providers. I saw the offer at Singtel Shop Jurong Point.

Singtel Fibre Internet and 5G+ SIM Only plan bundle
https://www.singtel.com/personal/products-services/mobile/eform/sweetch/ekyc

Arfq3rR.png


VlqoMHJ.png
 

xiaofan

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Messages
36,303
Reaction score
12,295
i believe it was 65

66.

Old offer
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Singtel SG60 offer (5G, only for Pioneer and Merdeka generation customers, age 66 and above in year 2025) is also pretty good at S$6 per month.
https://www.singtel.com/personal/pr...ly-seniors?utm_campaign=1jul-sop-sg60-seniors

1qNiOLW.png

Take note the price goes up to S$12 after 12 months contract. After 24 months the price will go very high so please make sure you change the plan before 24 months.

Please read the terms and conditions carefully.
https://cdn1.singteldigital.com/con...ments/eform/simonlyplan-seniors_tncs_2025.pdf
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
Last edited:

xiaofan

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2018
Messages
36,303
Reaction score
12,295
Seems like Singtel $6 SIM only changed to 60 years old and above

https://www.singtel.com/personal/pr...ampaign=12mar26-sop-6-seniors-homepage-banner

This is new. Thanks.

PMGSdta.png


The terms and conditions is much better than previous offer.
https://cdn1.singteldigital.com/con.../12mar26-seniors-6-dollars-340gb-atl-tncs.pdf

Still you need to be careful of excess usage related charges.

1) Free Malaysia 6GB DataRoam Monthly. Applicable to Singtel Mobile Postpaid Residential
customers. Customers will receive free 6GB Malaysia roaming data per month. Excess usage is charged at $5/GB, billed per MB ($0.005/MB). Billing of this plan follows your bill cycle. The plan comes with a 3-month contract period, early terminated charges apply if customer choose to terminate within the contractual period.

2) Free Local data, talktime, SMS/MMS add-ons on SIM Only Plus Plan: The free local and roaming data, talktime and SMS/MMS will be provided to customer every month. If there is any change in the add-ons subscribed, or if the line is terminated, temporarily suspended, transferred or if there is a change of plan, the free data, talktime and SMS/MMS will be terminated immediately, even if the line is still within the 12-month minimum subscription period. For free data promotions, customers must subscribe to the relevant additional data addons in the same transaction that they sign up or change plan to SIM Only Plan. Excess data usage charges of $10.90 per GB capped at $191.51/mth apply. This promotion cannot be combined with other promotions.
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,148
Reaction score
3,184
Like to update that I have just recontracted my line.

Current contract supposedly expires on 14 May 2026. Knowing we are given 3 months window leading to contract expiry for renewal, i.e. 14 Feb 2026 for regular 2 years contracts, I experimented by signing up on 11 Feb, a few days before 14 Feb.

Gotten my new contract PDF the very next day. They auto aligned my new contract start date on 15 Feb (today). I just checked and confirmed to be on new contract with 250GB local + 50GB Malaysia data today.

Seamless and no hassle.

So can confirm renewal up to 3 months before current contract expiry is the max.
Singtel allows you to re-contact from the 21st month if I am not wrong.
 

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2015
Messages
66,742
Reaction score
6,184
Can I know whether you see 5G or 5G+ icon in the notification bar?

Is your S25u on the latest firmware version?
Only seeing a static 5G icon, but there's a Vo5G icon at the control/notification centre.

My S25u on the latest Feb 2026 firmware.
 

Tippytoe

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2016
Messages
55
Reaction score
19
Only seeing a static 5G icon, but there's a Vo5G icon at the control/notification centre.

My S25u on the latest Feb 2026 firmware.

I'm also on the latest Feb 2026 firmware. But why is mine not connecting to the SA network 😭

Wah.. kena smoked by Singtel again... I was told Singtel still using Voice LTE, no voice 5G yet..

i5b6UHm.jpeg
 

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2015
Messages
66,742
Reaction score
6,184
I'm also on the latest Feb 2026 firmware. But why is mine not connecting to the SA network 😭

Wah.. kena smoked by Singtel again... I was told Singtel still using Voice LTE, no voice 5G yet..

i5b6UHm.jpeg
Can't really rely on those Singtel CSO, many of times I get wrong or outdated info from them.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top