- Joined
- Sep 16, 2018
- Messages
- 36,369
- Reaction score
- 12,311
This senior plan is really goodtempted to switch to this plan.
![]()
Yes, this is a very good plan for seniors.
Myself not yet qualified ...

This senior plan is really goodtempted to switch to this plan.
![]()
Any idea on the number of lines we can sign with Singtel alone?Yes, this is a very good plan for seniors.
Myself not yet qualified ...
I also not yet but I park my main number under my parents name just for the good deals and discountsYes, this is a very good plan for seniors.
Myself not yet qualified ...
only for new lines or port inThis senior plan is really goodtempted to switch to this plan.
![]()
May need to appeal to IMDA to allow Seniors plans, who are current ST subscribers, to convert their plans.only for new lines or port in
There is always an alternative which is SingTel Hi! 4G $5 Senior postpaid plan. No need to be MNO ST Senior Plan which offer less attractive package as compare to its alternative despite being 5G.May need to appeal to IMDA to allow Seniors plans, who are current ST subscribers, to convert their plans.
There is always an alternative which is SingTel Hi! 4G $5 Senior postpaid plan. No need to be MNO ST Senior Plan which offer less attractive package as compare to its alternative despite being 5G.
5G+ Singtel Senior Plan
- $6 /mth
- Unlimited outgoing call
- 340GB of local data
- 6GB of MY roaming data
4G SingTel Hi! Senior Plan
- $5 /mth
- 300 min outgoing call
- 200GB of local data
- 200GB of MY, TH & ID roaming data
- Up to 100 IDD mins: 9 destinations
- 50 SMS
any good deals from IT show for ST?Hmm I saw the IT show pamplets le.
I guess either I next week keep hantaming the 15/20 bucks links or just go over SH sua
Thing about senior plan by singtel is every year need renew...else price revert to alot?
Does Anyone know Revert to How Much?
Think I rather save my Lao pei the headache and stick to $7 by zero1
tried to switch from zero1, no option to select zero1 under which telco to port fromThing about senior plan by singtel is every year need renew...else price revert to alot?
Does Anyone know Revert to How Much?
Think I rather save my Lao pei the headache and stick to $7 by zero1
IMHO.On the other hand, top 5G SA download speed and top 5G NSA download speed I know of are all from SingTel network and both are using Singtel 5G+ Priority Plan.
All in all it depends on the location, timing, the plan and the phone.
Reference:
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/threads/show-your-best-and-worst-5g-and-4g-speed.7168117/
1) Top 5G SA speed reported, reported by a Facebook group, Singtel 5G+ Priority plan, not so sure which phone.
![]()
2. Top 5G NSA speed, reported in this forum, Google Pixel 9 phone, Singtel 5G+ Priority plan
https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/...-worst-5g-and-4g-speed.7168117/post-158661441
![]()