- Joined
- Sep 16, 2018
- Messages
- 36,469
- Reaction score
- 12,368
hello bros, just to clarify for 4. is the data 150GB or 100gb? cause from the link, banner shows 150GB, but in the point form, it shows 100GB instead.
I believe it should be 100GB.
hello bros, just to clarify for 4. is the data 150GB or 100gb? cause from the link, banner shows 150GB, but in the point form, it shows 100GB instead.
I see, thanks for clarifyingI believe it should be 100GB.
Your contract ends in Mar 2025 and they allowed you to re-contract now? Also 100 GB or 150 GB in the contract?My contract is expiring on March 2025
I submitted this form and got it to recontract
4. Very good offer at lowest cost of the offers at S$15.28 per month.
https://www.singtel.com/personal/products-services/mobile/eform/simonlyplusform
SIM Only plan
100GB of data
1,000 mins Talktime
500 SMS
FREE 3x UnlimitedRoam Neighbours 14 days to Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand worth $60
FREE 12 months of Caller ID
FREE 12 months of 5G access
$15.28/mth
Great. Mine due in Feb. I should recontract now thenI got 150gb as per the banner
Doesn’t matter to me as I use less than 30gb a month
1 month trial, It's still a "free" trial but with attached T&C.Does the free trial esim, have minimum subscription period?
its not really a free trial isnt it?
was ur previous plan sim only or plan with device?My contract is expiring on March 2025
I submitted this form and got it to recontract
4. Very good offer at lowest cost of the offers at S$15.28 per month.
https://www.singtel.com/personal/products-services/mobile/eform/simonlyplusform
SIM Only plan
100GB of data
1,000 mins Talktime
500 SMS
FREE 3x UnlimitedRoam Neighbours 14 days to Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand worth $60
FREE 12 months of Caller ID
FREE 12 months of 5G access
$15.28/mth
Shouldn't be since not stated in T&C, thought there's a "for selected customers" only.I was trying to port a spare number ( eight ) to SingTel Protect esim but it says the number is not valid for port in ? Is this plan restricted to existing singtel customers ?
Update: Called 1609, CSO recommend to either call their tele sales or sign in person![]()
It's in the T&C. Must be a Singtel Mobile subscriber and then you get the eSIM at $4.90. Different from 1 month free eSIM trial.I was trying to port a spare number ( eight ) to SingTel Protect esim but it says the number is not valid for port in ? Is this plan restricted to existing singtel customers ?
Update: Called 1609, CSO recommend to either call their tele sales or sign in person![]()
The TNC says,It's in the T&C. Must be a Singtel Mobile subscriber and then you get the eSIM at $4.90. Different from 1 month free eSIM trial.
The TNC says,
" Protect eSIM is open to all new and existing Singtel customers. You’ll first need to sign up for a new number or transfer an existing number from another telco. "
The "new customer" means I must sign a Singtel mobile plan first and only then I can sign for this ?
See the FAQ - I thought it's clear already.The TNC says,
" Protect eSIM is open to all new and existing Singtel customers. You’ll first need to sign up for a new number or transfer an existing number from another telco. "
The "new customer" means I must sign a Singtel mobile plan first and only then I can sign for this ?
I was trying to port a spare number ( eight ) to SingTel Protect esim but it says the number is not valid for port in ? Is this plan restricted to existing singtel customers ?
Update: Called 1609, CSO recommend to either call their tele sales or sign in person![]()
Check your contract/Singtel App, should reflect if you have 5G included in your plan.how to check if u have 5G?
my previous plan is 4g only and recontract with sim only plan with 5g...dunno how to check if my current sim card is 5g capable and whether I have 5g access
also, if I understand correctly, all the 1 time charges such as caller ID and 5g registration should be waived already right?