[Official] SingTel SIM Only Plans

mahler_qs

Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2008
Messages
182
Reaction score
117
It should be in August too. I did not receive any email from Singtel despite I signed up using the form. But when I went to MSTA app, I saw the 5G Enhanced label against my main number.
i just checked mySingtel app. no indication. Shall wait for awhile more.
 

mun

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
2,557
Reaction score
109
i didnt receive the email. but when i checked on my app, my S plan has been updated to enhanced S plan with increased data.

With this changes, i plan to downgrade my plan to XS when due for recontract next year.
 

jtec14

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2001
Messages
9,030
Reaction score
701
I am on Core Plan (CIS)
Same here but I don't see the 5g+ enhanced anywhere in the app.

Btw I recalled you going to try recontract to the cheaper plan in the link shared here, do share updates .. my plan too next month.
 

Jirachi

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
55,118
Reaction score
3,172
Same here but I don't see the 5g+ enhanced anywhere in the app.

Btw I recalled you going to try recontract to the cheaper plan in the link shared here, do share updates .. my plan too next month.
The cheaper plans are not worth to go since they will not have 5G+ Enhanced.
 

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
20,523
Reaction score
6,433
GOMO is 5G NSA. Different from Singtel's SA.

But they advertised as 5G+ plan for $18++ plans.. using 4g SIM I know it is NSA weird though https://gomo.sg/5G

What is 5G+?

GOMO 5G+ is an enhancement to the 5G network and the next evolution of 5G.
This network innovation includes the 700MHz spectrum — on top of the usual 2.1GHz and 3.5GHz bands and delivers a better combination of speed, capacity and coverage.
Enjoy extensive coverage even deep indoors, from underground carparks to lifts, with increased signal strength by up to 40% - so you can stay connected seamlessly!
GOMO 5G+ is backed by Singtel, the most powerful 5G network in Singapore.

Lets see what others says in GOMO thread
 
Last edited:

Niceusername

Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2021
Messages
187
Reaction score
34
Is the 5G+ free 2 month trial only for current user?
Cause I chose 'I'm a new singtel user' but it always shows me 'unable to verify identity'.
 

stupidog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 15, 2005
Messages
23,235
Reaction score
10,199
i think they got do something to SOP 15.28 lines too

i just tested both of my phones, the speed quite good leh, both on 5G SA

Find N5 @ 600Mbps D/L , 1.2Gbps U/L
iP16PM @ 780Mbps D/L , 16Mbps U/L

usually my house here in Tanjong Pagar, the signal always 1 bar nia

but suddenly tonight full bars.

zoazdvO.jpeg
 

AMD_Duron

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2000
Messages
664
Reaction score
456
Low key disappointed with the upsell hype on 5G+ Enhance upgrade. I don't need the data bundle increase. I need the network coverage...
sign 2 telco, no single telco is 100% coverage based on my experience.

Personally I have 1 ST and 1 M1 line, switch when necessary for your critical needs, happy ever since. (ps: less than $20 per month)
 

AMD_Duron

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 1, 2000
Messages
664
Reaction score
456
i think they got do something to SOP 15.28 lines too

i just tested both of my phones, the speed quite good leh, both on 5G SA

Find N5 @ 600Mbps D/L , 1.2Gbps U/L
iP16PM @ 780Mbps D/L , 16Mbps U/L

usually my house here in Tanjong Pagar, the signal always 1 bar nia

but suddenly tonight full bars.

zoazdvO.jpeg

Good for you, maybe they have upgraded around your area to improve coverage.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top