Habrosus
High Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jul 23, 2005
- Messages
- 29,141
- Reaction score
- 13,165
With such a mentality, nowhere to jump.compared to starhub, m1 and simba, singtel is still the best
can jump to where lol

With such a mentality, nowhere to jump.compared to starhub, m1 and simba, singtel is still the best
can jump to where lol
Beg to differ, The rest are catching up fast from my experiences if Singtel continues to rest on it's laurels.compared to starhub, m1 and simba, singtel is still the best
can jump to where lol
Hello anyone responded to you?Trying my luck here.
Has anyone managed to successfully sign up for the $15.28/mth plan (https://www.singtel.com/personal/products-services/mobile/eform/simonlyplusform) within 1 or few months of being on the no-contract SIM Only Core (CIS) plan?
my 2nd line contract expires on 6th August 2025, i managed to recontract few days ago.Hello anyone responded to you?
I am interested too.![]()
I actually have eight telecom $8 plan on my second line alongside main line Singtel 5G+. I have to say while eight telecom 4G is more durable and stable, speed wise is noticeably slower (as I do hotspot streaming videos on other devices which can buffer significantly) as compare to Singtel 5G+I am pondering if I should recontract my Singtel sim-only plan or switch to Eight which is cheaper by almost 50% and has better data bundle.
May I seek advice for those currently with Singtel sim-only plan, what motivates you to stay with them or what made you make the switch to other telcos
I am pondering if I should recontract my Singtel sim-only plan or switch to Eight which is cheaper by almost 50% and has better data bundle.
May I seek advice for those currently with Singtel sim-only plan, what motivates you to stay with them or what made you make the switch to other telcos
If connecting is equal or better, why not? Or even acceptable, considering the savings.i am also considering switching out. Eight offering more local data and roaming at almost half the price.
anyone else can share their opinion?
It's all your tolerance and usage experience.i am also considering switching out. Eight offering more local data and roaming at almost half the price.
anyone else can share their opinion?
No. Have not tried. Going to see if they will disappoint me in August 2025.Hello anyone responded to you?
I am interested too.![]()
more data and roaming and cheaper doesn’t mean good.. more data but might be slower? 4g vs 5g? even if you don’t compare speeds there’s significant better latency. roaming wise eight has failed me more than ever, didn’t work anywhere else other than jb. if you’re on the $15 plan, i suggest you stay, and travel esims are super cheap now (and more reliable)i am also considering switching out. Eight offering more local data and roaming at almost half the price.
anyone else can share their opinion?
Thanks! I supposed u have gotten a line from them? Did u get esim or physical sim and if latter, did they charge u for the sim card and service registration fee?No. Have not tried. Going to see if they will disappoint me in August 2025.
True, but at least now, even if it isn't working, paying lesser while similarly still facing issue I believe at least not that annoyed.more data and roaming and cheaper doesn’t mean good.. more data but might be slower? 4g vs 5g? even if you don’t compare speeds there’s significant better latency. roaming wise eight has failed me more than ever, didn’t work anywhere else other than jb. if you’re on the $15 plan, i suggest you stay, and travel esims are super cheap now (and more reliable)

How about pay half the price and getting lesser dead spots or disconnections, even after changing to new 5G SIM card? Then roam without having to toggle anything while crossing? Don't talk about paying or not having to pay data roaming charges, when can't even get a bloody network!more data and roaming and cheaper doesn’t mean good.. more data but might be slower? 4g vs 5g? even if you don’t compare speeds there’s significant better latency. roaming wise eight has failed me more than ever, didn’t work anywhere else other than jb. if you’re on the $15 plan, i suggest you stay, and travel esims are super cheap now (and more reliable)
They allow plan renewal up to 3 months before end of contract. Not sure about CIS plan, though.No. Have not tried. Going to see if they will disappoint me in August 2025.
eSIM and I got a $10 SIM registration fee.Thanks! I supposed u have gotten a line from them? Did u get esim or physical sim and if latter, did they charge u for the sim card and service registration fee?
I’ll probably jump ship if the disappointment still flowsThey allow plan renewal up to 3 months before end of contract. Not sure about CIS plan, though.
You can buy a Singtel eSIM online! Simply choose your desired phone plan and select "eSIM" as the SIM type during checkout.eSIM and I got a $10 SIM registration fee.
Thank you. Was surprised about all the costs for a new signup/port in when I tried online. It is so backward, still remember all were foc in the past.eSIM and I got a $10 SIM registration fee.
brother zophar is asking for opinion, i didn’t say it works for others im just sharing that it works for meHow about pay half the price and getting lesser dead spots or disconnections, even after changing to new 5G SIM card? Then roam without having to toggle anything while crossing? Don't talk about paying or not having to pay data roaming charges, when can't even get a bloody network!
I'm a happy half price payer.
Use whatever works for you. What works for you doesn't necessarily work for others.