
Good luck !we had a couple of auto-renewal reports a couple of pages back? and then a bunch of us with rejected renewal? My plan ends in 2 days, will know soon
My $15 expired and got “extended” till 2028. No action takenyet somehow, they had "promo until 2028" for some of us (not sure if it's for everyone) with the 15+ plan without the need to recontract. just dont have msia roaming data. dont know what they are doing. if anyone here 15+ plan has expire and manage to recontract with the 15+, do let us know too.
I believed no one's phone is showing so long title. Mine is showing 5G+ only.Anyone's phone carrier status starts showing "Singtel 5G+ | Enhanced Network. Priority Access." ?
GPGTI believed no one's phone is showing so long title. Mine is showing 5G+ only.
GPGT
![]()
I'm on the $15.28 plan.Interesting. S$19.25 5G Enhanced Lite plan or higher plan?
I'm on the $15.28 plan.
I'm using samsung S25 Ultra, but i guess maybe location plays a part? I am around Marina Bay area, maybe will check back again when I return back to the neighbourhood later.Very interesting. What is the phone used?
Anyone's phone carrier status starts showing "Singtel 5G+ | Enhanced Network. Priority Access." ?
Mine also suddenly showing this.GPGT
![]()
GPGT
![]()
I'm using samsung S25 Ultra, but i guess maybe location plays a part? I am around Marina Bay area, maybe will check back again when I return back to the neighbourhood later.
I think only today just upgraded to enhanced.I always have a doubt whether there is a difference between Singtel S$15.28/S$20.37 5G+ SIM Only plans versus 5G+ Enhanced Lite plans in terms of priority.
I highly suspect that the S$15.28 plan has the same priority as the S$19.25 5G+ Enhanced Lite plan. Singtel will not advertise the S$15.28 plan openly as it is a hidden plan, and that is probably why it is not labeled as "5G+ Enhanced".
I think only today just upgraded to enhanced.
My $15.28 plan also just today started showing the super long 5G+ enhanced network name.
mine did not show. i am on 15.28 plan
It is probably related to the phone. My Poco X7 Pro does not show either.
But the $15.28 plan does not have the 5G Enhanced add on indicated but the $19.25 has the add on added.I always have a doubt whether there is a difference between Singtel S$15.28/S$20.37 5G+ SIM Only plans versus 5G+ Enhanced Lite plans in terms of priority.
I highly suspect that the S$15.28 plan has the same priority as the S$19.25 5G+ Enhanced Lite plan. Singtel will not advertise the S$15.28 plan openly as it is a hidden plan, and that is probably why it is not labeled as "5G+ Enhanced".
But the $15.28 plan does not have the 5G Enhanced add on indicated but the $19.25 has the add on added.
Maybe backend uses this add on to differentiate?
does anybody else feels like the $15.28 plan is becoming so slow that it becomes unusable sometimes? i definitely noticed it in my day to day usage