Shutterbox
Greater Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Nov 23, 2008
- Messages
- 82,862
- Reaction score
- 21,319
Anyone find simba connectivity more n more cui?

Still unable to?Anyone know why i cannot call to a particular TPG/SIMBA number? Whatsapp call can go through only.
My son just changed to an iphone14. I cannot call through. Is there any settings to be done on the phone itself?
I port m1 prepaid to simba postpaid. Both do not have signal today. Not sure can still retrieved back the number or not. Anyone got this issue before? How to resolve?
Already rebooted the phone, still no signal for both sim card. Try using one sim card at a time also the same. Yesterday both m1 prepaid and tpg got signal but today both do not have. I thought if porting not successful, both will still have signal. Do not know what to do now. First time encounter this.Try rebooting your phone.
Check the APN. For Simba, it should be TPG. Check M1 APN online as I don't use M1.Already rebooted the phone, still no signal for both sim card. Try using one sim card at a time also the same. Yesterday both m1 prepaid and tpg got signal but today both do not have. I thought if porting not successful, both will still have signal. Do not know what to do now. First time encounter this.
Is there any charges to port out of Simba if I port in to Simba for a week only?