Did you turn on the mobile network![]()
Yes I turned on. Is it M1 3G down this morning?

Did you turn on the mobile network![]()
Check if your apns are filled in?
Just to check with you guys, any way to remove the singtel bloatware? I happily uninstall them only to find out that they came back after i update firmware
How to enable chinese keyboard if I wanted to handwriting
chinese sms?
anyone knows wats that music widget on the stock homescreen when u all first on it? its not WALKMAN wor.. or is there none?
3) Camera really sucks big time. Auto mode indoor shooting alot of noise, use normal mode slightly better. Still trying out how best to use it. And y 12MB and 9MB different in size?? Then whats the point of having 13MB cam?? Any advice?
Overall i still very much love this phone!!
Yo mean this widget ?
![]()
with the lady having headphone?
I was searching for a long time tooits called SEN widget SONY ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK
How to check APNs?
Yes I turned on. Is it M1 3G down this morning?
whenever you reset the phone,you have to refill the APN manually:
name: sunsurf
APN: sunsurf
username: 65
password: user123
authentication type: none
APN type: default
save it. press back key,choose it and enjoy.
How to check APNs?
How to enable chinese keyboard if I wanted to handwriting
chinese sms?
i 2nd to its comments...Wah the cam so bad ar![]()
Just goto Settings --> Xperia --> Download Internet settings.
i 2nd to its comments...
not for hardcore shooter....
Just to check with you guys, any way to remove the singtel bloatware? I happily uninstall them only to find out that they came back after i update firmware
MicroSD expandable to 32GB or 64GB? I read on the net, 64GB works. Anyone?
MicroSD expandable to 32GB or 64GB? I read on the net, 64GB works. Anyone?
yes thats the one... thanks mate..
a... but i cannot find leh... at where sia..