Official Xperia Z Thread

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,943
Reaction score
1,717
anyone knows wats that music widget on the stock homescreen when u all first on it? its not WALKMAN wor.. or is there none?
 
Last edited:

anirudhks

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2013
Messages
1,479
Reaction score
0
anyone knows wats that music widget on the stock homescreen when u all first on it? its not WALKMAN wor.. or is there none?

Yo mean this widget ?

images

with the lady having headphone?

I was searching for a long time too ;) its called SEN widget SONY ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK
 

ParkJinYoung

Banned
Joined
Sep 18, 2012
Messages
107,660
Reaction score
4,721
3) Camera really sucks big time. Auto mode indoor shooting alot of noise, use normal mode slightly better. Still trying out how best to use it. And y 12MB and 9MB different in size?? Then whats the point of having 13MB cam?? Any advice?

Overall i still very much love this phone!!

Wah the cam so bad ar :(
 

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2005
Messages
19,943
Reaction score
1,717
Yo mean this widget ?

images

with the lady having headphone?

I was searching for a long time too ;) its called SEN widget SONY ENTERTAINMENT NETWORK

yes thats the one... thanks mate..
a... but i cannot find leh... at where sia..
 
Last edited:

jazzman80

Master Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
4,787
Reaction score
0
Yes I turned on. Is it M1 3G down this morning?

whenever you reset the phone,you have to refill the APN manually:

name: sunsurf
APN: sunsurf
username: 65
password: user123
authentication type: none
APN type: default

save it. press back key,choose it and enjoy.
 

Drexter

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
0
whenever you reset the phone,you have to refill the APN manually:

name: sunsurf
APN: sunsurf
username: 65
password: user123
authentication type: none
APN type: default

save it. press back key,choose it and enjoy.

Hmm.. strange... I don't have such problem when I factory reset my S3.
 

jazzman80

Master Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
4,787
Reaction score
0
How to enable chinese keyboard if I wanted to handwriting
chinese sms?

if you want to save the hassle of switching languages on your keyboard and don't mind the smaller spacebar key, try to install Swype
http://www.swype.com/category/get-swype/
 

jazzman80

Master Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
4,787
Reaction score
0
Just to check with you guys, any way to remove the singtel bloatware? I happily uninstall them only to find out that they came back after i update firmware

I even reset my phone using Sony service update.the bloatware still intact. no choice,so I uninstalled it manually.
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top