
which one?
Sold my XZ before all my accessories came. Just received an iMak clear cover. Yet to receive a metal bumper, a flip leather cover, 3 x normal screen protectors and 1 x gearmaxxxx screen protector.
*sigh*
Just tested my Xperia Z with the 3DMark test and below is my score :
Ice Storm Score : 9958
Ice Storm Extreme Score : 5775
Based on Average Score, it should be :
Ice Storm Score : 9390
Ice Storm Extreme Score : 5655
So my Xperia X score better results.
Most of the sony apps removed.CPU control integrated in the settings,white balance settings too..Fast and smoothPRE-ROOTED
![]()
You rooted?
Ice Storm Score: 7939
Ice Storm Extreme Score: 4867.
Why our score so different one lol


My score for my unrooted phone:my 3dmark score:
Ice Storm Score : 10621
Ice Storm Extreme : 5556
non root with 350 firmware
anyone tried to run this game Ravenswords:shadowlands successfully?
Just tried and it is not loading, guess it is not compatible with Full HD smartphones yet.
You indoor or outdoor?Am I doing something wrong here? I believe I've switched everything that's needed but I still can't get a locked my GPS
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1371/screenshot2013040316453.png
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/826/screenshot2013040316470.png
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/5298/screenshot2013040316454.png
You indoor or outdoor?
yup the gps doesn't work well indoors, unless u have a clear line of sight to the skyIndoor. But is that an affecting factor?
![]()
![]()
*sigh*
Sell or give ? Stress![]()
I first hor!! GIVE GIVE@@@
Thanks in Advance!