N3wXTyp3
Master Member
- Joined
- Apr 19, 2008
- Messages
- 3,965
- Reaction score
- 1
LOL
The leather flip plus 1 set of the screen protectors sold liao. Damn fast sia
Now 5 sets left ... give or sell ... *sigh*
Whaa kanna betrayed!!!! sad....

LOL
The leather flip plus 1 set of the screen protectors sold liao. Damn fast sia
Now 5 sets left ... give or sell ... *sigh*
Whaa kanna betrayed!!!! sad....
![]()
![]()
*sigh*
Sell or give ? Stress![]()
Interestingly, I havent installed any graphics intense game onto my XZ yet. Instead I am playing Zelda on SNES emulator... lol
Btw, I have a new problem this evening. I went for my ippt this evening, so left the phone in my bag locked in locker. 2hrs later, the phone got so hot measuring 51degrees and batt life dropped from 100% to 60%!
Anyone can advise what could have cause this? I am sure I had screen lock my phone le, and its pin locked. The data is switched off also, no missed calls or sms.
Haha I dun even have any games installed on my XZ. Only used it for whatsapp and photo taking lol.
I do have android games but its not graphics intense. kingdoms of camelot and the hobbits... lol. You should start to utilize it more. I am going install asphalt 7 soon...
Same, probably due to warm temperature.
I took it out from my army no.4 pocket, and the battery dropped quite fast too,and it was kinda warm.
Was your XZ warm too?
Playing Need for Speed Most wanted on Xperia Z. Great graphics!!
51degrees lor, and I was so shocked!![]()
I do have android games but its not graphics intense. kingdoms of camelot and the hobbits... lol. You should start to utilize it more. I am going install asphalt 7 soon...
hahas i will soon. thanks. now addicted to take video and pics in the pool lol.
not sure if permitted to ask about games here,
Is anyone playing Real Racing 3?
its damn awesome. fast game, good graphics.
its like having gran turismo or fonza motorsport in your phone!
check out the graphics in their FB page if you're interested

I cant find real racing 3 in the playstore.
its there. why u cant find it?I cant find real racing 3 in the playstore.
I cant find real racing 3 in the playstore.
