weightyaffair
Master Member
- Joined
- Sep 14, 2004
- Messages
- 3,824
- Reaction score
- 0
I'm officially the proud new owner of the XPERIA Z =)

Nope, it's definitely off. Because I noticed if I switch on the location detection, the Wi-Fi will automatically switch on replacing the mobile data...
Seems like a rare problem, including myself so far only 2 cases here...
Did u install the callrecord mod? I had this when I installed that. Removed the mod my lte is back.Just to check in the network Mode under Mobile network settings, do you have the LTE/ECDMA/GSM option?
Not sure this is normal?
![]()
I'm officially the proud new owner of the XPERIA Z =)

Me too I bought on last thur in fact
... thinking of XZ... but kao.... having read some the review, like all phones also got problem one.... some even quite major....
.....think still pager plus fixed line still more stable....
Congrats on your new toy.... got a S3.... but showing some sign of old age...... thinking of XZ... but kao.... having read some the review, like all phones also got problem one.... some even quite major....
.....think still pager plus fixed line still more stable....
![]()

thanks guys, found out that Sony PC Companion can do the transfer from PC to phone.
Did u install the callrecord mod? I had this when I installed that. Removed the mod my lte is back.

Proud owner just brought yesterday. Ask people wash phone no one wanna wash with me

Haha! No 1 dare de. I just got mine Sunday than Monday during lunch in office I "accidentally" drop my phone into the cup full of water all my colleague went crazy hahaha those facial expression is priceless!Proud owner just brought yesterday. Ask people wash phone no one wanna wash with me
Just get yourself a sony xperia z and root it then you will have many things to play with![]()
..... Kns, I also root the S3.... Kao root until don't know what happen.... Now the phone loot me back........
![]()

I installed the app & tried to log in but it says service not available in this regionm1 user here, answer is no.
but can go to PlayStation®Mobile from ur mobile browser to download.
GPS is not a battery drain. I on it all the time. It only activates whenever apps require location access.Did you switch off your GPS? Try switching off and see whether it still drain your battery a not. It might be the GPS problem.
Haha! No 1 dare de. I just got mine Sunday than Monday during lunch in office I "accidentally" drop my phone into the cup full of water all my colleague went crazy hahaha those facial expression is priceless!
I installed the app & tried to log in but it says service not available in this region