Official Xperia Z Thread

5408854088

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2007
Messages
32,039
Reaction score
29
thanks guys, found out that Sony PC Companion can do the transfer from PC to phone.
 

5408854088

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2007
Messages
32,039
Reaction score
29
possible to have a badge icon that indicates the number of unread messages in email, messaging and whatsapp?
 

ricochet

Senior Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2001
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Nope, it's definitely off. Because I noticed if I switch on the location detection, the Wi-Fi will automatically switch on replacing the mobile data...

Seems like a rare problem, including myself so far only 2 cases here...

I am 95% sure it's an app/widget causing the battery drain like I encounter.
What u can do like I did was uninstall them all. If that solve the issue then install one by one to check which causes it.

I am using Flipboard, what's app, DBS, MX player, Beautiful widget, Quikpic so those should be ok.
 
Last edited:

osmond19

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2000
Messages
1,985
Reaction score
70
Just to check in the network Mode under Mobile network settings, do you have the LTE/ECDMA/GSM option?

Not sure this is normal?

Screenshot_2013-04-09-08-36-22_zps31c77dac.png
Did u install the callrecord mod? I had this when I installed that. Removed the mod my lte is back.
 

SExiao

Master Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2004
Messages
2,601
Reaction score
0
Me too I bought on last thur in fact

Congrats on your new toy.... got a S3.... but showing some sign of old age... :s8:... thinking of XZ... but kao.... having read some the review, like all phones also got problem one.... some even quite major.... :eek::s8:.....think still pager plus fixed line still more stable....:D:s13:
 
Last edited:

Ah Huat

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
0
Congrats on your new toy.... got a S3.... but showing some sign of old age... :s8:... thinking of XZ... but kao.... having read some the review, like all phones also got problem one.... some even quite major.... :eek::s8:.....think still pager plus fixed line still more stable....:D:s13:

Just get yourself a sony xperia z and root it then you will have many things to play with :s13:
 

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
7,492
Reaction score
50
Did u install the callrecord mod? I had this when I installed that. Removed the mod my lte is back.

Thanks for your reply. I want to test out the sound mod which some of the members have flash on their Xperia Z but I don't like the sound quality though it is much louder than default.

Guess there is some corruption so have to do a factory reset so resulting the option for LTE Network missing and no choice but to do a repair via PC Companion, it is working fine now. =:p
 

hachi

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2000
Messages
45,203
Reaction score
13,761
Proud owner just brought yesterday. Ask people wash phone no one wanna wash with me
 

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
7,492
Reaction score
50
Proud owner just brought yesterday. Ask people wash phone no one wanna wash with me

Ha Ha, you asking other smartphone users to wash their phone with you, it will be sure that they cannot wash together with you or their phone will be R.I.P. :s13:
 

Emulsify

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2003
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
Proud owner just brought yesterday. Ask people wash phone no one wanna wash with me
Haha! No 1 dare de. I just got mine Sunday than Monday during lunch in office I "accidentally" drop my phone into the cup full of water all my colleague went crazy hahaha those facial expression is priceless!
 

SExiao

Master Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2004
Messages
2,601
Reaction score
0
Just get yourself a sony xperia z and root it then you will have many things to play with :s13:

Kns, I also root the S3.... Kao root until don't know what happen.... Now the phone loot me back... :s8:..... :D
 

dreamz13

Master Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2002
Messages
3,445
Reaction score
21
Did you switch off your GPS? Try switching off and see whether it still drain your battery a not. It might be the GPS problem.
GPS is not a battery drain. I on it all the time. It only activates whenever apps require location access.
 

mr_gev

Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2006
Messages
258
Reaction score
0
Haha! No 1 dare de. I just got mine Sunday than Monday during lunch in office I "accidentally" drop my phone into the cup full of water all my colleague went crazy hahaha those facial expression is priceless!

Good to prank to pull with friends. :)

Sometimes I tell my friends it's waterproof, they don't wanna believe. So I just find a water source and dunk it!
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top