Official Xperia Z Thread

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
7,492
Reaction score
50
btw, when the phone is fully charged at 100%, it will still show the charging icon?

It does not bother me as it only consume a little battery for such a small led and that explains why the Japanese uses a small led instead of a big one cos that contribute to the battery draining issue too. =:p
 

SExiao

Master Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2004
Messages
2,601
Reaction score
0
I dun find the blinking led notification will waste battery as the led is so small compared to the one in Samsung smartphones which are so big, blind people also can see.

For me, I find the blinking LED too small lar.... sometime cannot see will miss it..... hope can be bright bright one... :D
 

wolvie77

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2008
Messages
2,147
Reaction score
15
took my xperia to Sentosa S.E.A aquarium. inside theres this pool with fishes inside, took a underwater video with it infront of many people.
 

shadey

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
6,780
Reaction score
721
seriously no one got this problem? all seems to ignore my post :/

Depends on what you consider "vibrating". If you mean a very mild vibration due to the speaker, I've had that on most phones. But if it's the buzzer pendulum, that shouldn't be.
 

Cyberboy128

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2000
Messages
835
Reaction score
0
Bought a non contact set, after a master reset, somehow APN settings are blank.

Would some Starhub user be kind enough to post their APN settings. Pls, for internet (LTE) & mms. Thanks.
 

hawkz02

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2008
Messages
1,707
Reaction score
0
Bought a non contact set, after a master reset, somehow APN settings are blank.

Would some Starhub user be kind enough to post their APN settings. Pls, for internet (LTE) & mms. Thanks.

Just go to setting under Xperia got one option for Internet setting. Click on that and u ready to surf
 

shadey

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
6,780
Reaction score
721
Bought a non contact set, after a master reset, somehow APN settings are blank.

Would some Starhub user be kind enough to post their APN settings. Pls, for internet (LTE) & mms. Thanks.

As discussed to death already...

Settings -> Xperia -> Download Internet settings


Yes, Sony has a DB of APNs from around the world pre-installed on your phone. ;)
 

xgwei

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2001
Messages
6,549
Reaction score
13
I did try to download dungeon hunter 4 on my sony xperia z but when the game start it always show some error and it just refuse to start :(

i installed and played it, no problem at all, but trust me, its a crappy game n u are not missing out much...

everything need crystal, even health... n to get crystal u need $$
 

wolvie77

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2008
Messages
2,147
Reaction score
15
Hi! guys. noticed when i'm in an app i can't seem to swype down the top notification bar to view but samsung S3 can do that. anyway to fix it?
 

ri1030

Member
Joined
Jan 31, 2009
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
hi all today noticed the picture taken with my XZ will show the black dot.... i saw a post here before with same issue, what are the resolution ar?

called the helpdesk and they recommend me to do a reset of phone >.> I dont want to call back the helpdesk and scold them up side because the solution doesnot work and waste my time backup and restore thing.

on white papaer
DSC_0158_zps7a89eee3.jpg


on white screen
DSC_0157_zps96deb315.jpg
 

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
7,492
Reaction score
50
Hi! guys. noticed when i'm in an app i can't seem to swype down the top notification bar to view but samsung S3 can do that. anyway to fix it?

What app is that as I have no problem pulling down the notification bar? That is the android feature and not Sony feature.
 

wolvie77

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2008
Messages
2,147
Reaction score
15
Brother, that is game and not app, it will use the full screen and it depend on the game itself.

You can just press the home button and you will be back to your homescreen.

oh. thats disappointing to know. thought it applies across the board since its android feature. I remembered i could still access notification bar in S3.
 

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
7,492
Reaction score
50
oh. thats disappointing to know. thought it applies across the board since its android feature. I remembered i could still access notification bar in S3.

I don't find it disappointing and it is good that I will not be disturbed by having the notification bar down accidentally when I am playing the game as some game will need the touching of the top bar so if the notification bar is there then it is very irritating.

Hope you know what I means and if you need any access to your phone feature, just have to press the home or menu button.
 

N3wXTyp3

Master Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2008
Messages
3,965
Reaction score
1
I don't find it disappointing and it is good that I will not be disturbed by having the notification bar down accidentally when I am playing the game as some game will need the touching of the top bar so if the notification bar is there then it is very irritating.

Hope you know what I means and if you need any access to your phone feature, just have to press the home or menu button.

Good and bad. I prefer to have it but will I am fine with it. Home screen works the same. hehee
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top