Official Xperia Z Thread

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2004
Messages
14,804
Reaction score
221
Double tap zoom? Do you mean in the browser? Yes, it does support double tap zoom and I have tried on the Dolphin Browser, it is working. =:p
Chrome?
I was checking sbs bus timing, and it's so small that I have to use two hands pinch to zoom...
 

NeonX

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
14,895
Reaction score
1,449
anyone know how to fix the stamina mode issue where by it shows an erroneous estimated time?
 

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
7,492
Reaction score
50
Chrome?
I was checking sbs bus timing, and it's so small that I have to use two hands pinch to zoom...

I just tried using Chrome and access bus timing, you are right that you cannot double tap to zoom in and guess Chrome does not support that.

You can download Dolphin from Google Playstore and you can double tap to zoom in, you can easily access your bookmarks by a swipe to the right which is more convenient than FireFox or Chrome. =:p
 

dreamz13

Master Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2002
Messages
3,445
Reaction score
21
I just tried using Chrome and access bus timing, you are right that you cannot double tap to zoom in and guess Chrome does not support that.

You can download Dolphin from Google Playstore and you can double tap to zoom in, you can easily access your bookmarks by a swipe to the right which is more convenient than FireFox or Chrome. =:p
Chrome does support double-tap to zoom in, but maybe the bus timings are exception. And I do agree dolphin bookmarks implementation are the best among the 3. Chrome's the worst.
 

dreamz13

Master Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2002
Messages
3,445
Reaction score
21
I'm using it. Why?
Helps the forgetful people to auto switch to wifi when reach home or office.

And it will connect to wifi first, over data.
I switch on my wifi all the time so I will never forget. Doesn't seem to use too much battery without stamina mode or battery guru.
 

pigmarcher

Junior Member
Joined
May 1, 2006
Messages
93
Reaction score
0
guys, anyone having battery issues with Mediaserver? I realise Mediaserver tends to eat up a large chunk of my battery. My screen can be taking up 47% and Mediaserver will be eating 31%.

Any ideas or solutions regarding this? I rarely access my photo albums and there are like probably only 100-150 pics in my sd card.
 

Twiddlebug

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2003
Messages
585
Reaction score
0
guys, anyone having battery issues with Mediaserver? I realise Mediaserver tends to eat up a large chunk of my battery. My screen can be taking up 47% and Mediaserver will be eating 31%.

Any ideas or solutions regarding this? I rarely access my photo albums and there are like probably only 100-150 pics in my sd card.

was you playing games? I notice my media server eating batt as well when i play games.
 

shin7829

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2010
Messages
1,497
Reaction score
7
question about the Sense Me function


playing photos in a type of video flashing


i try and its fun
but it always play from start of my album to end

i have taken burst shot of certain scene
how do i play only my burst shots in this mode?

cause when i set to play them, it just keep telling me is analysing and please try later


is it a bug? or i need to do something about it?

anyone?
know how to play the sense me well?
 

idealogy

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2005
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Sony Xperia Z wifi issue

Hi all,
I have recently got my Xperia Z .... However I have a problem with this phone.
It's not detecting my router SSID... But other service provider SSID appear ....
Anyone have problems with connecting with your home wifi.

I have change channel number from 1 to 11... Then SSID appear but authentication fail ....

Any kind soul like to share some possible solution to this...

I have been calling starhub n Sony... Nothing work out... The advice from starhub is to bring the phone down to them.
 

carlover76

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2002
Messages
7,492
Reaction score
50
Hi all,
I have recently got my Xperia Z .... However I have a problem with this phone.
It's not detecting my router SSID... But other service provider SSID appear ....
Anyone have problems with connecting with your home wifi.

I have change channel number from 1 to 11... Then SSID appear but authentication fail ....

Any kind soul like to share some possible solution to this...

I have been calling starhub n Sony... Nothing work out... The advice from starhub is to bring the phone down to them.

What is the Security Coding Standards? WEP or WPA/WPA2?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top