Unknownx
Senior Member
- Joined
- Mar 29, 2010
- Messages
- 1,955
- Reaction score
- 16
20 cents?
Look harder online...........![]()
20 cents only still want to get apk?

No harm to support developer since I'm a programmer also

20 cents?
Look harder online...........![]()

20 cents only still want to get apk?
No harm to support developer since I'm a programmer also![]()




Yes, I am using it and loving it as it will connect to my home WIFI once I get home.![]()
After several charge, battery capacity increased from 2330000 to 2426000.
42hrs of standby and 3hrs of display timing.
Anyone tried Location-based Wi-Fi?
May I know how u checked that? I forgot the thing to key in.
Chrome?Double tap zoom? Do you mean in the browser? Yes, it does support double tap zoom and I have tried on the Dolphin Browser, it is working.![]()
Chrome?
I was checking sbs bus timing, and it's so small that I have to use two hands pinch to zoom...

u know already also cannot try... cuz ur phone uplorry...What is this![]()

u know already also cannot try... cuz ur phone uplorry...![]()
Chrome does support double-tap to zoom in, but maybe the bus timings are exception. And I do agree dolphin bookmarks implementation are the best among the 3. Chrome's the worst.I just tried using Chrome and access bus timing, you are right that you cannot double tap to zoom in and guess Chrome does not support that.
You can download Dolphin from Google Playstore and you can double tap to zoom in, you can easily access your bookmarks by a swipe to the right which is more convenient than FireFox or Chrome.![]()
I switch on my wifi all the time so I will never forget. Doesn't seem to use too much battery without stamina mode or battery guru.I'm using it. Why?
Helps the forgetful people to auto switch to wifi when reach home or office.
And it will connect to wifi first, over data.
guys, anyone having battery issues with Mediaserver? I realise Mediaserver tends to eat up a large chunk of my battery. My screen can be taking up 47% and Mediaserver will be eating 31%.
Any ideas or solutions regarding this? I rarely access my photo albums and there are like probably only 100-150 pics in my sd card.
question about the Sense Me function
playing photos in a type of video flashing
i try and its fun
but it always play from start of my album to end
i have taken burst shot of certain scene
how do i play only my burst shots in this mode?
cause when i set to play them, it just keep telling me is analysing and please try later
is it a bug? or i need to do something about it?
Hi all,
I have recently got my Xperia Z .... However I have a problem with this phone.
It's not detecting my router SSID... But other service provider SSID appear ....
Anyone have problems with connecting with your home wifi.
I have change channel number from 1 to 11... Then SSID appear but authentication fail ....
Any kind soul like to share some possible solution to this...
I have been calling starhub n Sony... Nothing work out... The advice from starhub is to bring the phone down to them.