mech
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jan 1, 2000
- Messages
- 5,522
- Reaction score
- 34
guys, is the DR-BTN200M headset good? how is the audio quality?![]()
sounds better and louder than earpiece provided.

guys, is the DR-BTN200M headset good? how is the audio quality?![]()
I can't turn on portable wifi hotspot. It seems to conflict with turning on wifi which then tries to search for open networks but all I want to is to make my lte network open for others
any 1 still on old stock firmware beside me? jus rec an OTA update.. but dont wish to...
is there any big diff?
sometimes i experience that.
At first i thought it was my appblocker causing the problem![]()
Is your phone rooted? If yes just install titanium backup and use it to freeze it. That what I do and no more firmware update nagging liao![]()


thanks... but is the uodate anygd? to me not not gd.. unless is 4.2.2
or batt life performance.


wu lang bo?how to remove the blinking light notification ah? imo kinda waste battery sia. also, how to enable vibration for sms/whatsapp? cant seem to figure out.![]()
Hi,
Just purchased a Xperia Z and it has Singtel apps loaded? How can I unbrand it? Will be using on Starhub network.
Thanks...
or u can delete the singtel apps one by one. all of them can be uninstalled.Hi,
Just purchased a Xperia Z and it has Singtel apps loaded? How can I unbrand it? Will be using on Starhub network.
Thanks...
I've jus rooted my phone and now I can't seem to turn on NFC even though I've deleted the folder data\usf. Anyone solved it b4
anyone can advise how to edit the stock notification toggle? or is there any toggle on the playstore can replace the stock one? not rooted. been finding the option since i bought the phone one week ago!
