it's a feature tat only the new os camera support
dun think will work on earlier os camera
edit:
btw u can get more app from sony select
Ok noted with thanks.
it's a feature tat only the new os camera support
dun think will work on earlier os camera
edit:
btw u can get more app from sony select
user..the price looks reasonable. is it sold to a direct-user or trade-in?
Just wanna vent out my frustration regarding my phone this year...
I bought it around March 2013, and really pushed to the limit with pool dips and "showering sessions" regularly. 2 months in, I realized it was suffering from the "black pixels" problem on the camera sensor. Didn't notice it cos the shutter/settings icons were blocking it. I sent the phone to the service centre and luckily had a 1-to-1 exchange within 2 days.
The rubber seals for the micro USB and headphone jack got loose before December, which was really shocking, but I didn't think much of it. One day, I got caught in really heavy rain while cycling. I was completely soaked, and so was my phone (despite all ports sealed). Was really saddened to see that water had penetrated it and fogged up my camera. On top of that, the battery life became horrendous (1% loss per minute without even doing anything) and it heated up very quickly. Sent it for repair, and the service centre said it'll be done within 3-5 working days. But in the end, I had to wait 2 whole weeks for it to be done. Luckily though, it was done for free (and updated to 4.3). That was in January.
Just yesterday, my phone was exposed to water again. I was confident it would be alright, as Sony had given my phone a new front panel, port seals and replacement chassis (that glass fibre polyamide thing). To my horror, when I wiped my phone dry, the screen wouldn't respond. It was bright and normal-looking, but it just wouldn't respond to my touch at all. I had to do a hard reset a couple times to confirm, and put it inside a bag of rice overnight.
This morning, the phone finally turned on and was responsive. However, I noticed that the battery was draining quite fast (again), and there was a translucent diagonal line across the screen. On my way to the service centre, the rear camera started fogging up, and the phone heated up quickly as well. Then the power button refused to respond. Had to set the screen timeout to 15 sec for the screen to power off by itself.
Brought it to Bishan, and the person attending to me did some checks. Shockingly, the moisture indicator on the SIM card slot was pink. I have sealed all ports prior to this, and the SIM card area has never been opened since collecting the phone in January. The person assured me this time it'll take 3 days to fully diagnose the problem and do the necessary repairs. He also chopped an "URGENT" stamp on the problems sheet (hopefully this will hurry them up). I'm now stuck with a K810i provided by them for 3 days...
I'm just infuriated that after a lengthy 2-week wait, my supposedly repaired phone can't even withstand a bit of water. They really need to up their QC during repairs. I count myself lucky that this happened while I'm not so busy. Imagine using the phone during vacation with the family near some beach/pool, and this happens. All your treasured memories will be gone...
And to think that your water-resistant phone has been defeated by water.
/rant
any reason why you kept getting your phone wet? i know that it's supposedly waterproof, but it's after a piece of electronics and i wouldn't 'test' the waterproof-ness unless really necessary..
sold my xperia Z just now for $420...
getting Z1 tomolo..for $600..local set 1 year 1 month warranty..worth it boh?
SMLJ sia?
Starhub's trade in value for Sony Z is only $200
Z1 at $300
srsly ****** up man
source:
http://www.starhub.com/tradein
Mobile Trade-in Prices | Mobile Support | StarHub Support
why bother sell to telco let them profit?SMLJ sia?
Starhub's trade in value for Sony Z is only $200
Z1 at $300
srsly ****** up man
source:
http://www.starhub.com/tradein
Mobile Trade-in Prices | Mobile Support | StarHub Support
SMLJ sia?
Starhub's trade in value for Sony Z is only $200
Z1 at $300
srsly ****** up man
source:
http://www.starhub.com/tradein
Mobile Trade-in Prices | Mobile Support | StarHub Support
never trade in my friend... unless no 1 wants.Telco trade in value for used phones are surely lower than those mobile shops out there.
why bother sell to telco let them profit?
sell the mobile shop better
Recently, I encountered this bug: the speaker mode is automatically turned on whenever I received a call. Anyone encountered this and any remedy?