OnePlus 10T

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok bro you lao jiao liao I won't jjww too much. :s13: (y)
Hahaha no pun intended. But i highlighted to oneplus SG for now. They mention will escalate internally. Let's see where this goes

Loser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok pricing for 10T China launch:

12+256gb ~ $713sgd
16+256gb ~ $775sgd
16+512gb ~ $877sgd

Now waiting to see third party seller pricing for export sets.

AWholeNewWorld

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just realized all the ultra-ultra phone are releasing soon with SD8+ gen 1... the previous chipset is really ****

News of OP 10Ultra as well...

Loser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just realized all the ultra-ultra phone are releasing soon with SD8+ gen 1... the previous chipset is really ****

Already say no more ultra liao... Can you sic your source?

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's why all those sd888 and gen8 1 phones all selling cheap cheap.. Think will avoid this 2 chips set.

Loser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's why all those sd888 and gen8 1 phones all selling cheap cheap.. Think will avoid this 2 chips set.
I successfully avoided these 2 chipsets the last 2 years thanks to my old OnePlus 8T.

Then changed to gt neo 3, but now itching to upgrade liao to SD8+ gen1.

Loser

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Chinese version not throttling so hard as expected.

Good news, so they can easily update firmware and improve performance for global sets since specs are identical other than network bands.

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

strange..... will all the carl quit, missing slider, and the whole experience shifting to oppo. i think OP internaly, they know is GG liao.. dont think they have the "ultra" stunt.

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
strange..... will all the carl quit, missing slider, and the whole experience shifting to oppo. i think OP internaly, they know is GG liao.. dont think they have the "ultra" stunt.
don't forget, realme is oppo's official child. op more like adopted :s13:

Alexz_Hong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good news, so they can easily update firmware and improve performance for global sets since specs are identical other than network bands.
well, that is if they actually do it. if there aren't a lot of ppl complaining about it for the global versions, I kinda doubt they will bother since it likely only affect Genshin, and a lot of ppl don't play Genshin and don't care about performance in Genshin. I've seen a reviewer showing a short clip of him running the game and just casually saying it can run the game "beautifully at 60FPS". But that clips looks like 30FPS only (could be his video settings too), and it was at the very start of the game before they even gave the access to the settings menu to change graphics settings to 60FPS.

My guess is that for chinese market, they know almost every reviewer will use that game as a benchmark, so they know they can't restrict it. but for the global market...

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hmm received my White 512GB OP10 Pro NE2210 thats pre-flashed to global rom, updated to A15 firmware and did a reset 1st and was able to set up Singpass leh
According to oneplus SG, it happens randomly. Meaning it is same batch of stocks, all flashed with global firmware, some of it singpass working, some of it isnt working... Really funny issue

How much u bought your white? U like the op10 pro so much ah? :s13: white is damn chio tbh

tkte_85

Master Member
Reaction score
Its now selling at 950 at the shopee shop i bought from, end up selling off the Realme GT2 Pro alr, white 10 Pro really dam chio
tXLkvu9.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.