lalalalalala
Great Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Dec 25, 2005
- Messages
- 53,909
- Reaction score
- 15,857
Any lao jiaos here got early member invite but never use?

Put my g3 on sale Liao... See got buyer anot.. Then hoot this


So... Qoo got the lowest price now?

still waiting for more bros feedback on it.![]()
The invite had been given out...to the bro that recieve my invite... Enjoy the process n the phone.. Share ur invites if you have any..






Yes...qoo10 sld be lowest price now. Like i previously calculated, the local vendor's price is $569 + $8 courier fee - $15 discount coupon = $562. If you have q-points and cart coupon to apply, u can offset another $15. There are cheaper china vendors listed on qoo10 but u risk incurring 7% tax. Even if buying direct from OPO through invite, you most likely have to pay around $500 after adding shipping, forwarding, insurance and tax.
Pretty sure 99% of us here are saying "**** YOU" to the invite system thus we are looking at other ways of obtaining the phone. My OPO forum id is 118,000+ so i might have an invite to spare if you dont mind waiting till 2017![]()

I'm 31,000+ but according to calculations still need wait until end July... If I get then I send back here cos I ordered mine from qoo10 alr, coming on Tuesdaymine slightly better abit at 111,000++![]()
Only left One cheaper seller in Qoo now?The rest all gone?
Can some one pls confirm...
I'm 31,000+ but according to calculations still need wait until end July... If I get then I send back here cos I ordered mine from qoo10 alr, coming on Tuesday![]()

Think alot of rollovers thats why can jump 1000+ a dayWhat sucks is that the invites are seemingly handed out at random rather than according to order at which you registered the account. And yet there are people selling the invites on ebay, depriving others who genuinely wants to buy the phone. 1000 new invites sent out per day is an overly optimistic amount, i think 100 is a more likely number.
Yeah I think a lot of people just gave up alr, esp got some early members ah, from April until now still haven't get yet obviously pissed off then just "settle" for another phone liao lor. Then now the new members just come and take all the invites.Think alot of rollovers thats why can jump 1000+ a day
how to check Q num siah?![]()