ONEPlus ONE phone

Gondon72

Master Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
4,763
Reaction score
725
having problem accessing fastboot mode. pressing volume up + power and it always stuck at the "已进入FASTBOOT“。 Anyone has seen this problem and resolved it???
 

leongheng70

Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2002
Messages
143
Reaction score
2
Hi....I got an invite to buy opo...since I have one already, I will give out the invite who responses me in PM first....please take note you have only 24 hrs to buy the phone...invite ends tomorrow at 6pm I think since I got the mail are that time today...
 

MRC

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2002
Messages
6,435
Reaction score
17
Hi....I got an invite to buy opo...since I have one already, I will give out the invite who responses me in PM first....please take note you have only 24 hrs to buy the phone...invite ends tomorrow at 6pm I think since I got the mail are that time today...

Tats lucky of you to have the international invitation. :s12:
 

mokseng

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2013
Messages
30,890
Reaction score
27
What's the diff between intl version and china one besides the color os and cm?
 

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
5,867
Reaction score
588
What's the diff between intl version and china one besides the color os and cm?

China version dont have the CM logo on the back of the phone and LTE not usable in certain parts of USA. Other than that....everything works the same.....
 

xKazeolus

Master Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2008
Messages
3,560
Reaction score
23
China version dont have the CM logo on the back of the phone and LTE not usable in certain parts of USA. Other than that....everything works the same.....

the back cover is replaceable right? so can use opo original cover if the logo really matters :s12:
 

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
5,867
Reaction score
588
the back cover is replaceable right? so can use opo original cover if the logo really matters :s12:

yes the back cover is replaceable..OPO will be releasing wood and bamboo covers at the end of this month.....pretty chio looking. No need invites to buy the covers, or so they say:s13:

25zs608.jpg


Did a search on taobao, cant find any back covers with the CM logo...but well its just the words "CYANOGEN" and its emblem. With or without it makes a big difference meh?
 
Last edited:

MRC

Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2002
Messages
6,435
Reaction score
17
1 Little bird inside told me the back cover might be bundle with new phones to sell together. Dunno if its true lets see.
 

leongheng70

Member
Joined
Apr 17, 2002
Messages
143
Reaction score
2
The invite had been given out...to the bro that recieve my invite... Enjoy the process n the phone.. Share ur invites if you have any..
 

Devillori

Banned
Joined
Nov 22, 2001
Messages
16,254
Reaction score
0
The invite had been given out...to the bro that recieve my invite... Enjoy the process n the phone.. Share ur invites if you have any..

He will can share the invitation after he purchase it right. Was hoping to have one invitation.
 

rECKleSSfElla

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2005
Messages
9,711
Reaction score
1,052
Wish to check, do the China sets flashed to CM11 support our local 3G? I am still using Sammy S2 so currently not on 4G plans.
 

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
5,867
Reaction score
588
I just realized its possible to save up to 30 bucks off purchasing the phone from Qoo10 if you have the coupons and q-points to use.

Member coupon max amount off is $15
Cart coupon(win from Roulette Q) = $2 or $5
Q-Points 100 points = $1 off, up to max of 1000 points or 30% of item price(whichever is lower).

For those interested, you can log in to your qoo10 account n click REDEEM from this page http://www.qoo10.sg/ndp for a range of coupons up to $15 discount.
 
Last edited:

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
5,867
Reaction score
588
Even the packaging is damn nice! :eek:

yup...gotta give props for the premium packaging. But then paying USD$15 for 1 official cover/case you can probably buy 4-5 similar cases on taobao. Quantity > quality :D

Hopefully the chenna vendors are able to come out with "pirated" versions of the bamboo/wood back covers when they are released.
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top