Computeron
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Mar 22, 2005
- Messages
- 19,945
- Reaction score
- 1,720
invite system = GG
Got a question for OPO shipping.
Say for example I got an invitation from US (I assume), can I ship to China?
Ordering page, you only can fill US shipping address.
Unless you can find a forwarder company that ships to China.
Yeah same as franco. Afterwards you need to flash UKM zip and complete it with synapse from goggle store. Would advise you to wipe dalvik and cache before and after flashing ak.
Sent from GAGT Android App
Yes. Auto voltage but converter for the pins only.
Yes, US warranty.
I have a brand new Stickerboy rustic gold skin for sale.
Hi, what do you mean by auto voltage but converter for the pins only? I am expecting my OPO to reach me in a couple days, and would appreciate more info about this...
Yes. Auto voltage but converter for the pins only.
Yes, US warranty.
If u are buying a US set of OPO, the USB AC charger is using two flat-blade pins. And like most other chargers, it is automatic voltage selection for 110VAC to 230VAC. No worries about that.
Hi, what do you mean by auto voltage but converter for the pins only? I am expecting my OPO to reach me in a couple days, and would appreciate more info about this...
Hey, there is absolutely no need if you are on stock kernel.Thanks man! Btw, is there any need to flash stock kernel before flashing ak kernel since i'm on stock rom and kernel right now but already rooted?
I think you will be pleased as i used it as my business phone too.Ok. Finally bit bullet and bought one. Worst case, if I don't like it, hopefully I can sell it for what I paid for it. If the camera is great, that would be cool. Else not too worried as this will be my business phone. I actually use an iPhone 6 for my personal phone.
careful when using the US charger, mine went up in smoke after plugging in. luckily phone still ok. use at your own risk.

WOW $7. It's been known by anyone who has a history of buying mobile phones that his shop was never cheap and not a place for deals from way before. Just look at all the flagship models pricing he has been selling vs mobilesquare, whymobile etc. You didn't know? LOL
Sent from GAGT Android App

Gonna give it miss if it's other than a 5.5 screen. Possibility of microsd slot would be nice and its going to be quite a wait if it's gonna be Q2 or Q3 2015.Oneplus 2 coming.....
OnePlus 2 Confirmed to Launch in 2015 | TechnoBuffalo
careful when using the US charger, mine went up in smoke after pluging in. luckily phone still ok. use at your own risk.
Gonna give it miss if it's other than a 5.5 screen. Possibility of microsd slot would be nice and its going to be quite a wait if it's gonna be Q2 or Q3 2015.
Sent from GAGT Android App