ONEPlus ONE phone

koohansen

Master Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2000
Messages
3,154
Reaction score
198
Got a question for OPO shipping.


Say for example I got an invitation from US (I assume), can I ship to China?

Ordering page, you only can fill US shipping address.
Unless you can find a forwarder company that ships to China.
 

sdchew

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2002
Messages
635
Reaction score
0
Ok. Finally bit bullet and bought one. Worst case, if I don't like it, hopefully I can sell it for what I paid for it. If the camera is great, that would be cool. Else not too worried as this will be my business phone. I actually use an iPhone 6 for my personal phone.
 

gkotody

Member
Joined
May 18, 2003
Messages
191
Reaction score
0
I hope this is not a repeated question but can the Oneplus one accept a thumb drive if I run out of space & need to export some stuff out?
 

Igene

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2002
Messages
14,172
Reaction score
1,239
Ordering page, you only can fill US shipping address.
Unless you can find a forwarder company that ships to China.

OK. Thanks a lot.

I see mot people using CGW. That's the cheapest option (putting speed aside)? And I also see there's 10% discount for DBS card? Awesome...
 

tedlai

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 19, 2014
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Yes. Auto voltage but converter for the pins only.

Yes, US warranty.

Hi, what do you mean by auto voltage but converter for the pins only? I am expecting my OPO to reach me in a couple days, and would appreciate more info about this...
 

justln

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
30,820
Reaction score
5,887
I have a brand new Stickerboy rustic gold skin for sale.

Rustic_Gold_Scratch_65dc27a7-aa3d-4c3c-994c-edf0a38cb698_1024x1024.jpg


That is one :eek: skin.

I tried applying custom skin on my OPO, doesn't stick well. Removed and threw it away.
 

neubie

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2008
Messages
1,251
Reaction score
0
Hi, what do you mean by auto voltage but converter for the pins only? I am expecting my OPO to reach me in a couple days, and would appreciate more info about this...

If u are buying a US set of OPO, the USB AC charger is using two flat-blade pins. And like most other chargers, it is automatic voltage selection for 110VAC to 230VAC. No worries about that.
 

mech

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
5,522
Reaction score
34
Hi, what do you mean by auto voltage but converter for the pins only? I am expecting my OPO to reach me in a couple days, and would appreciate more info about this...

careful when using the US charger, mine went up in smoke after pluging in. luckily phone still ok. use at your own risk.
 

BERSERK1980

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2001
Messages
13,510
Reaction score
24
Ok. Finally bit bullet and bought one. Worst case, if I don't like it, hopefully I can sell it for what I paid for it. If the camera is great, that would be cool. Else not too worried as this will be my business phone. I actually use an iPhone 6 for my personal phone.
I think you will be pleased as i used it as my business phone too.

Sent from GAGT Android App
 

justln

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 13, 2004
Messages
30,820
Reaction score
5,887
careful when using the US charger, mine went up in smoke after plugging in. luckily phone still ok. use at your own risk.

You probably got a lemon, the only case of smoking charger on the internet. Some Aussies bend their US charger pin to 45 degrees also bo taichi. :s22:
 

Salapi

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2008
Messages
20,272
Reaction score
0
WOW $7. It's been known by anyone who has a history of buying mobile phones that his shop was never cheap and not a place for deals from way before. Just look at all the flagship models pricing he has been selling vs mobilesquare, whymobile etc. You didn't know? LOL

Sent from GAGT Android App

i didn't know that.

glad i didn't buy anything from them too. :s13:
 

spectruml

Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2014
Messages
101
Reaction score
0
careful when using the US charger, mine went up in smoke after pluging in. luckily phone still ok. use at your own risk.

Your power strip got loose pins. I suggest you bin it.

Gonna give it miss if it's other than a 5.5 screen. Possibility of microsd slot would be nice and its going to be quite a wait if it's gonna be Q2 or Q3 2015.

Sent from GAGT Android App

Octa core and/or screen upgrade?. I don't see gimmicks like fingerprint / heart rate sensor anytime.
 

Ks1991

Senior Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2010
Messages
1,884
Reaction score
9
GUYS.. which thread did u guys refer to, to root your 1+1?

Edit :is this the link you guys used to root?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2788632
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top