ONEPlus ONE phone

shawniiex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2011
Messages
10,594
Reaction score
158
HI Guys.. Can Advise how to order from Website?
Can order to Cart but upon make payment and delivery address to HSG, It gives error leh

Use the buy for me service lo.
Maybe too many people buying, so have errors.
 

highdiver_2000

Master Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2009
Messages
2,531
Reaction score
178
Hi, Anyone facing increased Google Play Services activity these few days? 29 May - 1 June.

I got hit every few minutes, have to loosen Privacy Guard. At the expense of increased battery consumption.
 

gkotody

Member
Joined
May 18, 2003
Messages
191
Reaction score
0
After updating to 12.0-YNG1TAS17L, there is now an advanced mode below the system updates. Anyone can advise what this is for?
 

kuronie

Master Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2011
Messages
3,234
Reaction score
1,648
Anyone of you got 4g coverage? I haven't gotten 4g coverage from my starhub plan for quite a long while for my OPO.
 

Pathfinder

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2001
Messages
5,113
Reaction score
47
Which ROMs are you guys running on? I'm on Oxygen OS but the features are lacking and the Bluetooth issues are bothering me. Thinking of flashing, which ROMs do you guys recommend? I have tried the cyanogenmod nightlies, not stable as my daily driver.

Sent from OnePlus A0001 using GAGT
 

technolust

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2011
Messages
7,044
Reaction score
323
Which ROMs are you guys running on? I'm on Oxygen OS but the features are lacking and the Bluetooth issues are bothering me. Thinking of flashing, which ROMs do you guys recommend? I have tried the official cyanogenmod nightlies, not stable as my daily driver.

Sent from OnePlus A0001 using GAGT

Go back to the Cyanogen mod12s lor. That is relatively stable other than the occasional restart
 

walkofwinners

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2012
Messages
2,052
Reaction score
1
I was actually pondering whether to get this or the find 7 since both are pretty similar and going for sub 400 bucks. Got to say I am really impressed with the oneplus
One that it doesn't lag at all. For the first time, I am using an android phone that is so smooth and doesn't lag at all.
 

technolust

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2011
Messages
7,044
Reaction score
323
I was actually pondering whether to get this or the find 7 since both are pretty similar and going for sub 400 bucks. Got to say I am really impressed with the oneplus
One that it doesn't lag at all. For the first time, I am using an android phone that is so smooth and doesn't lag at all.
i guess the attraction to the opo is due to the cyanogen mod sw which is much better than oppo colour os. also battery life much better on opo as sw is optimized and no qhd screen
 

walkofwinners

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2012
Messages
2,052
Reaction score
1
I am on Exodus ROM, good battery life, no restart issue

Just flashed this and it's pretty stable. I think the good battery life is due to the slim rom whereby there are not much pre installed apps. The developer leaves it to each individual to choose what he wants to install.
 

T3rmite

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
0
On CM12.1 0606 (with Tk gapp micro) and Boeffla Beta18.
So far so good. no issues encountered.
 

kyleongwl

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2011
Messages
5,911
Reaction score
7
I was actually pondering whether to get this or the find 7 since both are pretty similar and going for sub 400 bucks. Got to say I am really impressed with the oneplus
One that it doesn't lag at all. For the first time, I am using an android phone that is so smooth and doesn't lag at all.

i guess the attraction to the opo is due to the cyanogen mod sw which is much better than oppo colour os. also battery life much better on opo as sw is optimized and no qhd screen

Both form factor are similar.
They are fully equip with gesture control.

On batt life, Find 7 lose out...the QHD screen with SD801 is not efficent.
On camera, Find 7 might b a better option..the gimmicky 50MP

On software, OPO has a larger support either CM or custom rom)

Both sets are almost 1year old since its release.
if its sub 400, why not...as ut could b a better option against today mid range phone of 64bit SD 615...(since there arent appsnto make use of 64bit)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top